May 9, 2021
did that as well, from outside and whey she is in the bathroom. I'm starting to think it's bugged.
I figured out what Peep is, it's at the very beginning when you share a room with her and at night she comes up to her and pushes the blanket away, she opens her eyes and drives you away.I started the game from the beginning especially for you.

Reactions: Reaver
May 9, 2021
not sure witch one you are referring to. please clarify which question. thx
This is not a witch, this is a Judge, and there were two questions, the first is what to do on the quest in her apartment with her daughter, and the second question is what does DRel mean in the yellow stripe where the hint is written?

Reactions: Reaver

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
how do you start things with the P.E. teacher?
Try going running with Postulant Kate on Sunday morning, to encourage you Kate will flash her tits and the PE teacher will catch you, this leads to a conversation. After that you can progress with the PE teacher by finding her downtown late at night (usually between midnight and 2am), she will be drunk and you can drive her home, or if you have a spare room, you can take her there to sleep it off, don't do anything crazy like try to sleep in the bed with her, until you have done it a few times.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
yes I was using the mod suchguy because everything is automatic while the mod SuchMod works
That was a lot of running around and confusion!

For future reference when you see the on screen menu and you can click on the buttons, the mod is working regardless of the colour of the text!

You have to mods confused! gibs6100's mod is the mostly automatic one, suchguy's mod is the one you have to click to activate the cheats you want to use.
Now that this is cleared up hopefully there won't be anymore confusion.

Reactions: Miky77

Xylol

Dec 15, 2017
can somebody tell me: what are the precondition for a hj by the lawyer? i have minimized her professionalism, have max attitude and i guess the sexual appeal. but i only get to clingy work on weekend, not more... i miss so much content cause of this

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
can somebody tell me: what are the precondition for a hj by the lawyer? i have minimized her professionalism, have max attitude and i guess the sexual appeal. but i only get to clingy work on weekend, not more... i miss so much content cause of this
Unknown conditions.

What you can try is: Attend the lawyer meeting during week days, night drinking party with Violet on Wednesday and Saturday nights at 21:00, after a few night drinking party you can go to her for solo drinking at 21:00, keep doing these events until you get no more points.

Then go to lawyer office on the weekend at 10:00 and chat with her about the case, repeat three or four times and you should trigger the hand job scene.

Reactions: Miky77
Jan 7, 2022
Guys, doubt.
I had sex with aunt for the first time in motel extra room. But the next day, when she was meditating at night, I played with her tits in last stage, I selected tit fuck and this time the MC cummed on her face & after that she looked very angry. I didn’t give much thought about it.

After that, I tried to select sleep together from requests but she said like after last time? No thank you. I thought it was a temporary thing due to cumming on her face and let it be.

The next day morning she tried to return the motel room keys, I selected the option, keep the keys but again she replied like after what u did last night and she didn’t keep the keys. The Same day at the pool, I again selected request->sleeping place and asked her to sleep in extra motel room but again she replied “After the last Time?! No, thank you”.

I already tired “discuss interests” and got the opinion/relations to 100 but it still isn’t helping. My allure value is also like 96.

Should I not have selected play with tits when she was meditating? I didn’t even have the option to cum on her face, the MC directly did it automatically after the tit fuck. How should I fix this. Will it be alright after a week? How to have her sleep in the motel room and have her sex with her again?

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
Guys, doubt.
I had sex with aunt for the first time in motel extra room. But the next day, when she was meditating at night, I played with her tits in last stage, I selected tit fuck and this time the MC cummed on her face & after that she looked very angry. I didn’t give much thought about it.

After that, I tried to select sleep together from requests but she said like after last time? No thank you. I thought it was a temporary thing due to cumming on her face and let it be.

The next day morning she tried to return the motel room keys, I selected the option, keep the keys but again she replied like after what u did last night and she didn’t keep the keys. The Same day at the pool, I again selected request->sleeping place and asked her to sleep in extra motel room but again she replied “After the last Time?! No, thank you”.

I already tired “discuss interests” and got the opinion/relations to 100 but it still isn’t helping. My allure value is also like 96.

Should I not have selected play with tits when she was meditating? I didn’t even have the option to cum on her face, the MC directly did it automatically after the tit fuck. How should I fix this. Will it be alright after a week? How to have her sleep in the motel room and have her sex with her again?
yeah don't play with tits until you've got allure maxed out

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

alp777

Nov 15, 2018
Seems like i unlocked most of the new scenes but idk what to do to unlock judge's new scenes, any ideas?

(Still there may be more naughty events thing , im uploading the screen shot)

Reactions: sergei huligan
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes