john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I'm playing a save where there is all the fashion. before it was all colors in the various options now all black as you can see. sometimes the whole menu comes out then only two options
So what you are saying is the the menu should have colours?

In that case you was using suchguy's mod. Regardless the mod is working so use whichever you prefer.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Just don't go with her at all. I think the sessions starts at 18:00? So, at 17:00 (or whatever time the session starts minus 1 hour) and go to the residential zone, boom, you will be on time for the appointment, but having not gone with Lisa.
I've tried this countless times now with no success. I'm also pretty sure the same has been claimed by many people ever since it went in.

I'd assume it's just a matter of something in the code breaking for some people doing things in a particular order, and perma locking them out of that progress scene.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, im stuck here. Someone please help.
I encountered the goons in the motel.
The motel lady gave a handjob and asks to handle goons. Next day I clicked wander at the model and encountered goons again. There were 2 options, go talk to them and leave. I clicked go talk to them, got punched and had some money stolen.

I referred few posts in this thread and it says go talk to fat cop and hot cop and they’ll arrest them. However no matter how many times I visit the police station, I can’t encounter them. Nothing is clickable on police station. How to proceed?

Should I talk to blonde lawyer more times? Like I’ve only had meetings with her 3 times. Do I need to have more meeting and advance story?

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, how can we fuck Lauren(best friends mother in residential area)?
I helped her gardening many times and came on her back once when her daughter walks into the bathroom. How to proceed further? It’s repeating the same jerk of scene in bathroom again and again, how to move forward?

Also, after dinner, she says we can visit and confess to her. I presume she’s working on church something? Where to visit her at work? Where does she work? Do i need to proceed with her daughter events to unlock it?

Also, one last question, can we fuck the school principal. All I ever got is handjob, is it the last content and is there more?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
The motel lady gave a handjob and asks to handle goons. Next day I clicked wander at the model and encountered goons again. There were 2 options, go talk to them and leave. I clicked go talk to them, got punched and had some money stolen.

I referred few posts in this thread and it says go talk to fat cop and hot cop and they’ll arrest them. However no matter how many times I visit the police station, I can’t encounter them. Nothing is clickable on police station. How to proceed?

Should I talk to blonde lawyer more times? Like I’ve only had meetings with her 3 times. Do I need to have more meeting and advance story?
It's a randome chance to get them i like to try around 14:00 - 16:00 hours. Also make sure the cops like you.

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022

you need to have 100% relationship with the detectives. both male and female in order for them to help you with the goons.

Reactions: Reaver

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
I helped her gardening many times and came on her back once when her daughter walks into the bathroom. How to proceed further? It’s repeating the same jerk of scene in bathroom again and again, how to move forward?

Also, after dinner, she says we can visit and confess to her. I presume she’s working on church something? Where to visit her at work? Where does she work? Do i need to proceed with her daughter events to unlock it?

Also, one last question, can we fuck the school principal. All I ever got is handjob, is it the last content and is there more?

oh yes there is a lot more steps for school principal. :D

no. just visit during the day and talk to her, then u can do confessions. (we can't sleep sleep with her yet pretty much everything but that... atm but you still have a lot to find with both characters... also i advise looking into gardening options after you advance some more as there are some stages that req more of her acceptance)

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Have you tried when you share a room with her to approach her sleeping and throw back the blanket?
yup, did that as well as lifting her shirt and lowering her panties... noting not sure why. Did it with the dabble bed as well as the single bed. So as you can see i have no idea why it's not working.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020

Lauren is in the Suburbs not the residential area. But to answer your question, you can't have sex with her yet, the most you can get is to lick her pussy, and then she may let you sleep in her bed after giving you a handjob. There are a number of things you need to do (some of which you have probably done, and I'm not sure of the order), you need to do confessions (steadily getting more and more spicy), help in the garden and wash up with her, help her in the garden but do it solo (she will come to you and hug you, you get increasingly more handies), go into her house late at night (23:00 ish, I think) and sometimes she will let you sleep in her bed (but only sleep), sneak into her house late at night (again 23:00) and watch her preying, eventually you should get the option to stay and watch her play with herself and she will catch you, after a few times she ought to take you to her bedroom, jerk you off and let you sleep with her.
You do confession in the afternoon a couple of hours after school, you cannot visit her at her church.

Yes, you can get real spicy with the principal, you can have sex with her, with a condom, bareback and then later anally, eventually (if you have progressed with the lit teacher) you can have threesome with both. If you are stuck at the handjob, you might try getting her to fix you attendance, carry the boxes one at a time at first, but then disobey her and do multiple, this should lead to more options, although it was such a long time ago that I did this that I don't specifically remember.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes