JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Tell me, stuck in this quest, what do I need to do?We are already having full-fledged group sex with this teacher! View attachment 2555891
The Naughty Theme occurs every 10th session of family therapy with the Lit Teacher, so you have to grind for several weeks of game time doing Family Therapy every 3 days to get to "drained". In my game, I think it eventually just changed from "still effective" to "your relations are too depraved" because of other events.

See post #: 5712 though 5715 in this thread where you can see the dev (WCold) answered.

Or click the search box and search this thread for "Naughty Theme" to see all posts about it.

Apr 14, 2023
How does the Mary training start?

I've read loads of posts about it but can't seem to trigger it to begin with!

I've got access all hours at the step house and the outburst at dinner has happened (I have the task but I can only discuss interest or gift cash to Mary) The task is there to discover what was behind the outburst but I don't know how I am supposed to!

Literally no clue what to do to progress it unless I am missing something rather obvious... which I probably am!

Thanks!

Xylol

Dec 15, 2017
geez... dunno whats wrong. cannot progress with victoria. weekend work always ends in clingy work but no hj. even with console and improved relationship and allure. guess i miss a certain condition?

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021
Good renders, and nice models. But what honestly is with the grind system, i dont mind a bit of grind if it pays of in the end, and to add to that, there is absolutely no hint what or how to progress forward. or any kind of "decent" walkthrough.

Hopefully, at some point in time the game gets better in gameplay and hint system. but for the moment it is not.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, how can I trigger the meeting with older sister in the residential area od the city? I wish I met her there after dinner with a family

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Guys, how can I trigger the meeting with older sister in the residential area od the city? I wish I met her there after dinner with a family
I'm assuming your asking for the task of finding Jill's job?
You have to miss dinner for that. (Have Lil cover for you).
Get on the bus at 1900 so you arrive in residential area (Not suburbs) at 2000.

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
This is a pretty hot game but it seriously needs a ingame hint/guide or some form of walkthrough. Early to mid game is still ok but the number of events and decision points to progress becomes increasingly unclear (ranges from simple things like needing to be at the certain places at the right time to needing to pick an earlier decision/choice in order to proceed to next choice/option).

May 2, 2020
anyone knows how to progress further with Mary nad Alexa? I can't seem to be able to progress further even though I managed to reconcile both families... im stuck at playing fake boyfriend to both.

This game needs much more detailed walkthrough... im just running in circles trying out random stuff xD Walkthrough should point to you to the next trigger point or tell you to keep repeating action if you lack allure points etc.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I wonder what makes female characters of this game avoid stockings/tights? Even flight attendant wear no pantyhose’s despite dress codes of employment.

May 2, 2020
geez... dunno whats wrong. cannot progress with victoria. weekend work always ends in clingy work but no hj. even with console and improved relationship and allure. guess i miss a certain condition?
well i talked to her and asked her to be GF then I got BJ unlocked etc.

May 2, 2020
How does the Mary training start?

I've read loads of posts about it but can't seem to trigger it to begin with!

I've got access all hours at the step house and the outburst at dinner has happened (I have the task but I can only discuss interest or gift cash to Mary) The task is there to discover what was behind the outburst but I don't know how I am supposed to!

Literally no clue what to do to progress it unless I am missing something rather obvious... which I probably am!

Thanks!
skipping time in the hallway of Mary's house triggers a scene for me of Mary and Alexa arguing... after that u can talk to them etc.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes