GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
PE Teacher - Talk to her, now go to Lit Teacher - Ask about library - Ask about library again, SKIP A DAY, go back to PE Teacher after classes - request - spy on lit teacher, talk to PE Teacher again, repeat spying, select anal fuck, talk to PE teacher again,

Grandma Sophia - Attend court meeting until she takes you to lunch - ask her about personal life, repeat this many times

Go to Mary's room at 23:00 when both girls are there

Neighbor Mom Lauren - sleep with her - she asks you to masturbate - do it

Invite Aunt Kate to stepfamily house - spy on her when she is taking a shower - you need to get caught by aunt - repeat it

Alexa - keep fucking her until she accepts raw

Invite Lily to stepfamily house - go to Mary's room when they are together - talk to Mary about sex, repeat
for lauren you just cum on her face thats it?

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Question. Jill; I've had full blown bareback sex and creampie with her multiple times, yet when I see her masterbating if I just walk in she still gets pissed and relationship goes down. Is this fixable?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Question. Jill; I've had full blown bareback sex and creampie with her multiple times, yet when I see her masturbating if I just walk in she still gets pissed and relationship goes down. Is this fixable?
It's been "broken" for at least the last 15 updates, so don't get your hopes up.

May 2, 2021
I help you complete the changelog

For Lil Sis. You have to invite in the comune dinner and stay . At 22PM go to Mary room they will be together do naugthy thing whit mary. Repeat until you get the threesome whit Lil

For Secretary Ren > After she bail you up from jail . You have to spend time at 22PM to 3 Am painting the wall after you painting and not getting caught by the police select any direction until you get the option to play whit her. Select the sub option Give her full service. Repeat until you get the sex scene
Also found out that stepmom will give u handjob if u jerk off at her house i think this happens after hanjob first time with aunt

Reactions: Esquival

shuberb_69

Aug 25, 2022
1>flirting with grandma is that it or is there more to it?
2>What is the new update for bank manager is it repeating modelling sessions or is there more to it?

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
My last saves with current update events (only sex events included). I dunno if it's missing something.

20 .1- Sleep with neighbor
20.2 - sneak in bath neighbor
20.3 -library with lit teacher (hidden PE teacher)
20.4 and .5 - training and sex with Lil and Mary
20.6 - Secretary night event
20.7 - First raw with alexa
20.8 - Stepmom car sex
21.1 - Most recent day, still exploring, it seems there is some event with the main family together but i can't find it.

P.s: It seems there is an event with secretary and lawyer (probably on weekend) and another with lawyer and judge, but i can't find it either so far.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes