GamerBo11

Dec 2, 2021
Hey Guys, can someone help me out? I need the link where we could find games. The link which pointed to the new search engine or something like that. It was there just until a few days ago.

Jun 10, 2022
How does the Mary training start?

I've read loads of posts about it but can't seem to trigger it to begin with!

I've got access all hours at the step house and the outburst at dinner has happened (I have the task but I can only discuss interest or gift cash to Mary) The task is there to discover what was behind the outburst but I don't know how I am supposed to!

Literally no clue what to do to progress it unless I am missing something rather obvious... which I probably am!

Thanks!
every time you unlock a new option you have to go back to the flirting/kissing until she's ready to take it further. similar with the lily threesome.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
So I restarted the game, and I'm stuck on Lil's (YoungSis) Sleep Peek. How do i get that? Any help would be Great.

Thx

Xylol

Dec 15, 2017
well i talked to her and asked her to be GF then I got BJ unlocked etc.
well... i dont even get to this. before i can ask her i have to get a hj, dont i? always clingy work only... without progress in victoria i cannot progress any further... geez
anybody else ideas?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
the mod doesn't work with the latest version of the game for me...
The mod works for everyone else so you should provide more information if you want help.

Version of the game you are playing, what you are playing the game on, where are you copying the mod to and what don't work?

Jan 24, 2022
Is there any walkthrough mod for this game??
There is/was but not very useful. I tried using it when I first started playing but it seemed that no matter how closely you followed it the results were never the same. I see creating a usable walk through as problematic in that so many interactions with the various characters are not only extremely dependent on the the interactions with various other characters but that those interaction take place at a specific time on a specific day and have to be excessively repeated numerous times in order to accomplish the sought outcome. As good as this game is it gives grindfest a whole new meaning. If there was considerably less grinding a usable walk through would be much easier to create.

Last edited:
Reactions: kalpvic

Miky77

Mar 18, 2019
The mod works for everyone else so you should provide more information if you want help.

Version of the game you are playing, what you are playing the game on, where are you copying the mod to and what don't work?

game version Straitened Times [v0.37.0]
below I attach 2 screenshots so you can see the problem

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
game version Straitened Times [v0.37.0]
below I attach 2 screenshots so you can see the problem
The mod menu is showing up just fine in the screenshots, so it's installed and working.

What did you want to do that's not working?

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys, maybe I read wrong but when I tried to move backwards time with the - key or move forward with the + key it does nothing, any idea? thanks in advance

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
it gives me a gray screen error
and many functions are not in vain
Motel upgrades will only be available once you have found out about the extra room for rent in the motel, adult TV channel (in both rooms) and bathroom lock (in both rooms).

Model job will refill the job request only when you have found the job in the first place. You need to open your phone and use the browser to search for jobs (4 times) and then go to the photo studio to chat about the job. Find a model to complete the job, then use the cheat mod to get another photo job instead of searching for it again on the phone.

In short, the mod is working.

You can test it by pushing the - or = key at the top of the keyboard and you should see the time change with each press of the key.

Miky77

Mar 18, 2019
Motel upgrades will only be available once you have found out about the extra room for rent in the motel, adult TV channel (in both rooms) and bathroom lock (in both rooms).

Model job will refill the job request only when you have found the job in the first place. You need to open your phone and use the browser to search for jobs (4 times) and then go to the photo studio to chat about the job. Find a model to complete the job, then use the cheat mod to get another photo job instead of searching for it again on the phone.

In short, the mod is working.

You can test it by pushing the - or = key at the top of the keyboard and you should see the time change with each press of the key.
I'm playing a save where there is all the fashion. before it was all colors in the various options now all black as you can see. sometimes the whole menu comes out then only two options

Reactions: Pocaseds
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes