Jan 17, 2022
Ok so someone said you can have foursome with Jill, Lil, Mother and MC but I can't get it to work somehow, even after fucking Mother Superior at the photo studio. How do you even trigger it?

Zizoman

Oct 18, 2018
I'm having a trouble with Alexa's boy friend , I think it's a bug , because i maximum her sister status and her mother so please if someone know any code fixing for that bug and how to install it , i would be so grateful if someone told me how , tnx to y'all

May 9, 2021
Ok so someone said you can have foursome with Jill, Lil, Mother and MC but I can't get it to work somehow, even after fucking Mother Superior at the photo studio. How do you even trigger it?
Start fucking Jill with a scumbag, Lily should come in and ask just to see, let her and when you fuck Lily, the Mom should also come in.

May 9, 2021
I'm having a trouble with Alexa's boy friend , I think it's a bug , because i maximum her sister status and her mother so please if someone know any code fixing for that bug and how to install it , i would be so grateful if someone told me how , tnx to y'all
She doesn't have any boyfriend, it's just an excuse in front of her family.

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
once you do it enough times you memorize the pattern. EG: Mom is 3 down on the left and 3 down the right...
Yeah, its not really an issue I just found it strange. I remembered that for Holiday Island the more you talked to the girls the more +'s you got next to the topic's they liked which just made sense since the MC was learning their interest.

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
There is/was but not very useful. I tried using it when I first started playing but it seemed that no matter how closely you followed it the results were never the same. I see creating a usable walk through as problematic in that so many interactions with the various characters are not only extremely dependent on the the interactions with various other characters but that those interaction take place at a specific time on a specific day and have to be excessively repeated numerous times in order to accomplish the sought outcome. As good as this game is it gives grindfest a whole new meaning. If there was considerably less grinding a usable walk through would be much easier to create.
I do agree on some of your points - esp. we need a cheat to make the walk-up peeping scenes pop when wanted/needed. I gave up trying to get them when stated and just started taking every chance encounter if it wouldn't F'up my play through too much. The walk-through is fairly accurate. I'm still trying to get the Maid caught up, way behind on getting to the sex with her. Like 3 weeks behind getting to the Cuni licking and no where in site for the sex! I think it's slowing some other progress down also(not sure). If I knew how to code this stuff I'd def try myself(looking into it, but honestly some of it just flies right over me!). Personally this is a decent sandbox game(I HATE most sandbox games! and this one is really tolerable). The sandbox "defenders" will tell you to enjoy the hunting for hard to find triggers and disparage the people asking for a good "Hint", "walk through" or "walk through Mod" because it takes away from "their" game enjoyment! I have not seen one ONE add-on that was not optional or toggle-able!
I feel your pain! Good luck out there man(woman).

Reactions: BDI

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
View attachment 2561655

How do i get this??? Please help. Thx
I believe this is in/on the same "system" that pops the peeping outside the door(if X condition is met then the "event" will trigger randomly - the randomly part is the biggest problem as the % of occurrence is pretty low and is applied independently per -condition met-(even if it was at a 50% rate you could fall into a pattern where you NEVER get it!) Let me clarify more - I believe the condition for this event you are asking about is - meeting certain progress with Lily also being in the shared room with Lily then- going to bed(sleeping) the whole night starting from the Hr she goes to bed(0:00 I think) and sleeping until 8:00 (Much like the BJ - you have to sleep until 8 even though when it happens you wake up at 7).

Hopefully I answered the question and answered it correctly. I know for sure that the Random event trigger can be a real bitch! And as far as I know NO one has written a cheat for it. The most obvious and prob easiest to do would be to just Eliminate the Random and always make the % 100%. Though that presents it's own problems. Maybe toggle it or next "random" then needs reset like the Model job. But again I'm not a mod-er nor do I currently know how so I'm at their mercy. Huge Thanks go out to the Mod Makers!

Zizoman

Oct 18, 2018
She doesn't have any boyfriend, it's just an excuse in front of her family.
Yes I know but the event of Alexa and her sister fighting , Don't happen with me here .. and i read from other comments that the game having a bug for this and there's a code for fixing it i just don't know where i should put that code and what is the code ... im asking for that

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Yes I know but the event of Alexa and her sister fighting , Don't happen with me here .. and i read from other comments that the game having a bug for this and there's a code for fixing it i just don't know where i should put that code and what is the code ... im asking for that
the fight happens when you come down from your room above, it will trigger around 15:00 - 17:00 cant recall what time frame, but if i recall you need to be near and or fucking the younger of the two sisters. Then the older one get jealous and that's part of why the fight happens...

Zizoman

Oct 18, 2018
the fight happens when you come down from your room above, it will trigger around 15:00 - 17:00 cant recall what time frame, but if i recall you need to be near and or fucking the younger of the two sisters. Then the older one get jealous and that's part of why the fight happens...
Yes I know , i read previous comment's about it and actually i did that , I fucked her mother and her younger sister multiple times but that part never happened and i tried all the days of the week and all the times , it dosen't happen

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Yes I know , i read previous comment's about it and actually i did that , I fucked her mother and her younger sister multiple times but that part never happened and i tried all the days of the week and all the times , it dosen't happen
how much progress have you made with the older sis? have you peeked at her in the bathroom, is she sneeking into your bed are you finger fucking her... these all may change when the fight happens. If i recall for me i was giving her wine to fuck her before i saw the fight.

Zizoman

Oct 18, 2018
how much progress have you made with the older sis? have you peeked at her in the bathroom, is she sneeking into your bed are you finger fucking her... these all may change when the fight happens. If i recall for me i was giving her wine to fuck her before i saw the fight.
Not the Finger Fucking and not the wine event happened yet but i don't know how to do it , can you tell me the steps please ?

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
I've run into a problem - when I click on my phone it throws an exception. The exception occurs in both version 37 and version 37.1. I can't recall what action I did that caused it. Has anyone had this problem and know how to fix it. Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes