Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I believe this is in/on the same "system" that pops the peeping outside the door(if X condition is met then the "event" will trigger randomly - the randomly part is the biggest problem as the % of occurrence is pretty low and is applied independently per -condition met-(even if it was at a 50% rate you could fall into a pattern where you NEVER get it!) Let me clarify more - I believe the condition for this event you are asking about is - meeting certain progress with Lily also being in the shared room with Lily then- going to bed(sleeping) the whole night starting from the Hr she goes to bed(0:00 I think) and sleeping until 8:00 (Much like the BJ - you have to sleep until 8 even though when it happens you wake up at 7).

Hopefully I answered the question and answered it correctly. I know for sure that the Random event trigger can be a real bitch! And as far as I know NO one has written a cheat for it. The most obvious and prob easiest to do would be to just Eliminate the Random and always make the % 100%. Though that presents it's own problems. Maybe toggle it or next "random" then needs reset like the Model job. But again I'm not a mod-er nor do I currently know how so I'm at their mercy. Huge Thanks go out to the Mod Makers!
thanks. I finally I got it. anyway is there any progress about her at the next house?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I love this game but some of the activities that you can do with the women are very counter intuitive. I only played up to version 34 and I had no idea that you can kiss and get a BJ from the cop in the elevator, when you visit the lawyer on their drink nights.

The reason it's counter intuitive is because it felt like drinks are mandatory to get accepted but apparently, if they like you enough, they can let you in even without booze.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi and thank you for your work on this. LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
My questions and comments are not meant to diminish anything you have done.
I do have a couple things to say about this though. Questions and comments.

Are you just adding onto the 36.2 walk-through? If yes, I have found it to be lacking in my start over play-through. Maybe needs some editing and proof reading? (Granted all time consuming things)

Doesn't the mod - suchmod.rpy - make it so there is NO CONFLICT? no loss of opinion, well no loss of anything... So with that in mind, HOW do you get the other room-mates conflict and resolution?(part of the walk-through) My game literally will not show any conflict! I recently got the "aunt gets angry at MC for coming on her face during tit-fuck" after probably 5 times (including the first) with her never getting angry. (I think it's the mod that activates by pushing "k" on the keyboard and is automatic) Right in the next hr. I was able to go back in the room and interact with her. I couldn't spend the night, but got to spend time with her watching TV like nothing was wrong. (I think my original non-mod play I couldn't even get her to respond- she just said she was still mad or something and told me to leave the room then locked me out I think)

Did something happen during your play-through that caused you to lose your place? The reason I ask is somewhere around day 40/50 it seemed like a few events were shifted forward without the build-up and a couple were delayed(I remember the F "mom" bareback event was available 10 to 15 days earlier for me).

Have you actually played with the same save through-out the walk-through?

How are you getting the "chance event"(peeping) to pop? It doesn't matter for me how much I try going back and forth to the doors that I need to to get the "event" - it doesn't pop/trigger.(my laptop will allow a 1 second per direction[click door and get there = 1 sec] so it takes a minimum of 2 seconds per try) aprox 30 tries per minute. I tried for more than an hour before I gave up trying to get an "event" to pop. [HR = 30X60=1800 tries]{even allowing for some error 28X60=1680 tries} The way I understand the mechanics of the "event" trigger it also makes me question this type of trigger in what is supposed to be a fun/entertaining game! (event trigger conditions = If conditions are met[maid present in the room] then/ the variable trigger X% is activated (for every occurrence individually) X is usually a very low %. This also brings up the possibility that in "normal" game play the player my fall into a state of NEVER having a certain event trigger! The fact that I cannot get something to happen when I'm being told "this works" does make me question if some mod I have installed is effecting my game-play.

Did you count the times you did an action before the event progressed? The "maid progressing to F-ing" event if I counted correctly is 7 or 8 times to perform oral before it will progress(well past it's progressing the sexual stimulation has stopped). I swear I was past that number and it still hadn't progressed! But I didn't keep track AND I have to get those events by chance, so...

Did you always get the exact result from masturbation events? I have gotten many variations! From not getting the "event" to someone else peeping on me.

Is there a reason for time skipping in certain places? I'm currently about day 90ish and you have a bunch of time skipping. Is there a reason for doing that? Do you do that to get an "event" to happen specifically so you don't get any interference? I noticed you skip a lot of time first thing in the morning at school (8 to 9). You can use that time for progress with the teacher or principle.

My next comment is in general to all the "Sandbox" game makers. If you could provide a "cheat sheet" of requirements for progress that would make game play much more enjoyable for us NON-hardcore players. Maybe list them in progressive hints? Like the Maid thing I mentioned. It would be nice to know how many times I need to do the specific thing before I try something else and reset my progress!

yes, i'm just adding the new content at the end of it with each update, with each update, the wt get's out of sync, and i don't plan on redoing it from start to end again

suchmod, yes you can make it to where ther is no conflict, but i never touched that option so i can keep switching between them on room share, and when kate/aunt gets mad at the mc, it will take about a week i think to where she isn't mad anymore

every time when new content gets added, the wt doesn't line up anymore and will be out of sync, that's why in my post i added "I'm pretty sure that it will not line up again after a update or a few updates, so when that happens, i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update."

yes, i use the same save with every update

no, i don't count how many times i did a action before the event progressed

the masturbation events are random, it can be any of the 3 peeping on the mc

i skip time because there isn't much to get and i was going after an event, for the time skip at school, yeah i could have use that time to progress with them 2

Zizoman

Oct 18, 2018
do you have the console activated? If so use this command to fix that damn to depraved shit... that is what is holding you back from getting anywhere.

Relations["Player", "StepOS"].opinion.Value = 100 ; and Relations["Player", "StepOS"].allure.Value = ### .

for the allure value you will have to try out and look in your phone under progress to see if the depraved shit is gone and then you can make progress.

SMom = Step-Mom
StepOS = Step-OldSis
StepYS = Step-YoungSis

I attached dirtyConsole so if you don't have the console activated just drop this (unziped) into the game folder and hit SHIFT+O (O not zero) then you can past the commands in there one at a time.
Man First of all thank you so much for responding but i kinda don't know how to do it , can you show me an example for the code please ?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
It's either 16 or 17 out of 22 current love interests. I haven't fucked Ren yet but i think its possible as of latest update.

Last edited:

Kingdom 84

Aug 1, 2021
Do we get to sleep with judge? I used someone else full save file and also tried following the walkthrough of meeting the judge at the motel but still no luck unlocking a sex sense.

zessz_lg

Jan 30, 2023
whats the new content on v.037 for Lily, Mary and Alexa Gardner? Not sure where else to explore the update in the game

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
Someone called me?
;)

V 37.0 PC
V 37.0 MAC

v0.37 new content:
New content for Lily, Mary and Alexa Gardner, Lit Teacher, Lawyer's Secretary
and something for Anna and Sophia Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, PE teacher, and others
new location (school library, no direct access)

Fix: another adjustment for Neigh House sneak conditions
Fix: Anna ShowPersonCloseLabel error
Fix: Lily & Judge progress descriptions
Fix: sleeping together events

Add: 4 base (9 total) animations
Update: 2 animations
Add: 60+ images
Update: 18 images

View attachment 2547490
Please update 0.37.1

Reactions: alchemiststeel

SonsOfLiberty