[May help finding and replacing code; commented by # is the original code]

The following is for highlighting the correct choices in yellow in interest:

Add image round_colored_button_hint.png to game/gui/bar folder

PersonClass.RPY

def TalkAboutInterestsElemGenerator(theme, value, person):

# state = False
showThemeHint = False
state = False

# return (state, hint, person.TalkAboutInterestsAction)
if theme in person.Interests.keys() and person.Interests[theme] > 0:
showThemeHint = True
return (state, showThemeHint, hint, person.TalkAboutInterestsAction)

screens.RPY

def InterestLearnElemGenerator(theme, value):

# return ((Player.Interests[theme].DLearn != 0 and ThemesCounter < 3), theme, LearnInterestAction)
return ((Player.Interests[theme].DLearn != 0 and ThemesCounter < 3), false, theme, LearnInterestAction)

screen InterestTalkThemesFrame(gen_func, close_func, intext):

# t_state, mhint, func = gen_func(theme = thm, value = dv)
t_state, show_hint, mhint, func = gen_func(theme = thm, value = dv)

# if t_state == True:
if t_state and show_hint:
top_bar Frame("gui/bar/round_button.png")
bottom_bar Frame("gui/bar/round_colored_button_hint.png")
elif t_state == True:

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
For those looking for some hints (and also for those who already got everything and are willing to help me), I have attached an excel file with all female characters and all progresses I have found so far.
From what the game tells me, I am missing scenes on only 4 characters (Mary, Lit Teacher, Lauren and the Motel Manager). I might be missing some others as I have recently discovered the footjob with Brigitte which was supposed to be complete.

If you have any trouble achieving a progress, you just have to ask me with the name and the progress (or the line number), If I remember how, I'll tell you.

Update v38: It's a partial update of the file, I found some issues in the file (the sad thing using excel, when I missclick, I can end up messing the whole file). It's a partial update as I'm still missing three potential entries (I marked them). One with Kate, one with the Principal and one with the PE Teacher. It's more likely that I'm missing some others so if you have some that I don't have, don't hesitate to tell me how to get them.
Is there an update?

cmnb99

Apr 25, 2023
Have the additional room. After defrauding the bank....make money....choose requests and the option is there
I have a room all the time, and when I defraud the bank, the maximum reward available is photography work, and there is no private room.. How do I make the room option available?

hobbitt22

Jan 13, 2022
I have a room all the time, and when I defraud the bank, the maximum reward available is photography work, and there is no private room.. How do I make the room option available?
Have you been through all the other "rewards"? The evening date should appear after you have done all the others BankManager.jpg

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
前往《Straitened Times》游戏文件夹,选择游戏文件夹,然后选择保存,之后复制该存档并在这里发布

Go to the Straitened Times game folder, select the game folder, then select save, then copy the save and publish it here

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
你也可以使用這個0.37版本的存檔,將資料夾解壓縮並複製到遊戲文件夾中。

You can also use this 0.37 archive, unzip and copy the folder into the game folder.

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
How to fuck Kate next to mom?
When Kate is in the alternate room do not have sex with her, invite Lisa over then ask to sleep in the bed with Kate and Lisa. Kate will have sex with you in the morning, in the bed, while Lisa is sleeping.

Trinidj

May 19, 2023
So everytime I catch Jill in the room by herself if I choose to go in the room she always gets mad, does this ever change? She is my girlfriend and allure and opinion stats are maxed.

Reactions: Night007

cmnb99

Apr 25, 2023
Complete all activities with her when you take out money. Then you will be given the option of an "evening date" that will allow you to take her to hotel room.
I have completed all the options and my bonus is almost 1200. However, the hotel room option does not appear

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes