* Helena (Principal).
* Emmanuelle (Teacher-Shrink).
* Brigitte.

Blowjobs and other none pussy sex?.
* Lauren
* Darna (motel owner)
* Danielle (maid)

Is there any sex with Lauren? i want me some naughty priest :p

can someone list up all girls with pussy sex?
blowjobs and anal is meh....
It looks like you have missed quite a few. All the other family, Dad's lawyer, Bank manager, Darna, Danielle.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Hmm, ok... So how do i do the priest "lauren"?
I tried doing this WT, but it fell apart rather quick so i stopped following it.
Is there a WT for each girl?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
As of right now there are only 5 women in the game you can't have sex with as of yet.

Grandma- still early stages where you're building relationship with her at lunch after court.

PE teacher- still early but progressing

Lauren (neighbor mom) - getting closer but still probably 2-3 updates away.

Photo studio girl- she can blow you but nothing more yet.

Judge - blow job last update, should get her either next update or one after.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I have no idea how to proceed with aunt and alexa.
I have only seen aunt 2 times so far. Once in the parking lot when she arrived and once when I went with Lil to the stepfamily.
No idea where and how I continue with her in the story.
With Alexa I do not know exactly whether I had already triggered this dispute between the siblings, in any case, I have no other conversation options other than giving money and discuss.
I have already slept with both siblings at least 3 times together in one bed and I can fuck Mary and the stepmother.
I am at day 182 and have booked an extra room all the time.
I hope someone can help me with this....

chief88x

May 30, 2023
I have no idea how to proceed with aunt and alexa.
I have only seen aunt 2 times so far. Once in the parking lot when she arrived and once when I went with Lil to the stepfamily.
No idea where and how I continue with her in the story.
With Alexa I do not know exactly whether I had already triggered this dispute between the siblings, in any case, I have no other conversation options other than giving money and discuss.
I have already slept with both siblings at least 3 times together in one bed and I can fuck Mary and the stepmother.
I am at day 182 and have booked an extra room all the time.
I hope someone can help me with this....
With the aunt you can see her outside the motel every Sunday at 10am. You can also see her by the pool on Friday and Saturday but I can't remember what times

chief88x

May 30, 2023
Hey guys I'm new here. Also not very tech savvy like a lot of you guys are. I'm trying to figure out which version I have of the game. I'm on Android and found the game on another site and downloaded it. The site showed it being v37 but at the beginning of the game on the load screen it says v34.1. I love this game. And then I'm also trying to figure out how to progress the story with Bridgette and the neighbor mom. With Bridgette I've drained the bj in the school and the foot massage and fingering part. With the neighbor mom I've caught her at night multiple times and she's bottomless each time and I stay the night each time. I don't know if that's all I get on this version or not.

And then I was wondering if there is anymore scenes with aunt Kate and mom on the help with clothes. I've gotten to the boobs out part but can't seem to get it farther

Also with Lil and the shop owner, how do you get the threesome scene?
Can anybody help with this? Please and thank you

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
With the aunt you can see her outside the motel every Sunday at 10am. You can also see her by the pool on Friday and Saturday but I can't remember what times
Thanks, unfortunately none of it worked.
It was not because of the cheats I tried, because even without cheats I have no way to interact with Kate. And that I do not know how it continues with Alexa also annoys me extremely....

Last edited:

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
you can use the phone and get location & time where they are.
also rent a room and give it to the aunt. request that she uses it.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Can anybody help with this? Please and thank you
To fuck Bridgette you have to knock on her door a few times at night, eventually she will ask you for condoms and let you in.
For the threesome with Lil you just have to choose the couch if all other conditions are met.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
you can use the phone and get location & time where they are.
also rent a room and give it to the aunt. request that she uses it.
I would love to do that, unfortunately she never shows up, so I can't interact with her. I've only seen her once, and at that point I didn't have my own room. She is supposed to show up on Sundays at 10am outside the hotel, unfortunately that is not the case for me....

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I would love to do that, unfortunately she never shows up, so I can't interact with her. I've only seen her once, and at that point I didn't have my own room. She is supposed to show up on Sundays at 10am outside the hotel, unfortunately that is not the case for me....
Did you update your game to latest version? from changelog, v0.38.2 update is fixing the bug for the aunt.

Reactions: Fungamer80

LLlkypa_XuTpa9

Jun 2, 2021
Guys, how to change Jill's status to girlfriend? I remember that it was possible during my previous run. Just dont remember right trigger. Current allure is 166. All tv, massage, shower, night events already drained. Threesomes with Mia in motel and club and with Lil after massage also done. Android ver.38.2 by estrada.
I was able to handle it myself. if anyone needs the correct answer in the future, it is to fuck jill after massage ALONE, BAREBACK, DO NOT CHANGE POSITION AND CUM INSIDE. Only after that the necessary dialog will appear and the status will change to girlfriend

Enki

Oct 12, 2017
So I had said that I had some code to hightlight the correct choices in the conversation and than I forgot about it. If people are still interested I will describe the changes bellow:

1) Change is in a file named PersonClass.rpy, replace a function called TalkAboutInterestsElemGenerator with the following code:
Python:
def TalkAboutInterestsElemGenerator(theme, value, person):
        showThemeHint = False
        state = False
        if value < InterestThreshold:
            hint = _("your knowledge about it is too low")
        elif theme in person.InterestsUsed.keys():
            hint = _("you have already talked about it")
            state = person.InterestsUsed[theme]
        elif person.TalkAboutInterestsIsBored():
            hint = _("{} bored").format(person.Alias)
        else:
            hint = ""
            state = True
            if theme in person.Interests.keys() and person.Interests[theme] > 0:
                showThemeHint = True
        return (state, showThemeHint, hint, person.TalkAboutInterestsAction)
2) In screen.rpy replace the function InterestLearnElemGenerator with:

Python:
def InterestLearnElemGenerator(theme, value):
        return ((Player.Interests[theme].DLearn != 0 and ThemesCounter < 3), false, theme, LearnInterestAction)
3) Also in screen.rpy replace line 1168 with

Python:
t_state, show_hint, mhint, func = gen_func(theme = thm, value = dv)
4) Now come the hardest part, in the same file at about line 1192 there should be an IF statement like "if t_state == True:".
Replace that with:

Python:
if t_state and show_hint:
    top_bar Frame("gui/bar/round_button.png")
    bottom_bar Frame("gui/bar/round_colored_button_hint.png")
elif t_state == True:
The rest of the code bellow should not be changed.

5) Add the image attached in the "game/gui/bar" folder.

Be aware to keep the spacing correct as python is sensitive to that stuff. For instance don't use TAB to add spaces, use Spaces instead.
Hope this works out. To apply there changes you need to decompile the game first of course.

Reactions: jk11
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes