Jul 26, 2020
Here is my WT for 0.39.0

I used the mod called suchmod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

The options i used in the mod
money
motel cheats - infinite all - so i don't have to worry about buying them over and over
modeling job - which i used near the end

I'm pretty sure that it will not line up again after a update or a few updates, so when that happens, i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update.

StraitenedTimes 0.39.0 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren and Jaslene PE Teacher

0.38.0 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
0.39.0 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
How to put Save file on game ?

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
yet i can't find any scene like blowjob and fuck with Alexa/Young Step Sister
i get confused with young step sis n old step sis .
one who getting training -> complete her training then complete 3 some along with young actual sis lil
with other step sis -> complete the favors and night stay with sex along with condom and without + with wine
post completion 3 some with step family

Jul 26, 2020
i get confused with young step sis n old step sis .
one who getting training -> complete her training then complete 3 some along with young actual sis lil
with other step sis -> complete the favors and night stay with sex along with condom and without + with wine
post completion 3 some with step family
ok let me clear this first

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Straitened Times v0.40.0 patron build
its out .. need a hero
Gonna have to wait a week. The links are personally sent to each early access subs so most of us degenerates have to wait awhile.

v0.40 new content:
New content for Lisa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Judge, and Bank Manager
and something for Alexa Gardner, Ava Jensen, PE Teacher, Neighbour Cheerleader and others

Reactions: DenizJordioğlu
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes