Jul 26, 2020
I already have the wine and the condom but still i can't trigger any new dialogue, when i sleep with step-mother the step-sisters only put off their cloth and leave the bedroom

Jul 26, 2020
Everytime i try to having titjobs with the Aunt she will push me, my question is i already having sex and cumming inside her. Before i fuck her, she allow me to get titjobs during her meditation. But now, she will push me everytime. Did i do something wrong with opinion and allure points, or did i miss something ? I hadn't having threesome with her and the Mother yet. But i already having foursome with the Mother and the Sisters. If anyone can tell me where is the part that i have been missing. Tell me.

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161
Jul 26, 2020
Straitened Times v0.40.0
Win: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
! important !
Do not use saves from other versions that were made in the middle of events, it can cause a lot of errors.
You should save in location and then load it with updated game.
so the Incest Patch for this version isn't coming yet ?

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Straitened Times [v0.40.0] [HRelease]

NOTE: "Family Patch" is included in the folder but not applied ;)

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
The game is unnecessarily complicated. I played for several hours, I did everything so as not to miss school, work, dinner. I had excellent relationships and still once after dinner there was an argument between mother and daughter and it was game over. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? Only when I tried the cheat mod did it work better. The characters look good, the sex scenes are not very good and the progression for some characters is probably stuck or I don't know how to progress, there are no options (motel owner). Having to be in multiple places at the same time is tragic. So it all seems like a waste of time to me. Especially if you can't do it without cheats. :sneaky::unsure:

Yama2212

Jun 22, 2022
I get error while i start the game and force close.. Anyone can fix it? Thank you so much

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive BehaviorClass.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
  File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
  File "renpy/script.py", line 706, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive BehaviorClass.rpyc.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
This game is soo confusing. to be honest i have no idea what to do in this game.
Yes we have the task list in the phone but that doesn't make it more easy or clear what to do.
I played 0.39 had no idea what to do and gave up after a while.
downloaded 0.40 to try again but i still have no idea what to do to in this game.
I feel like i am just going to random places hoping for something to trigger.
I feel like it is almost on pair with Stolen Destiny. "one of the wost game mechanics i seen so far"

far from impressed with the game mechanics in this game.
i am about to give up on 0.40 as well. perhaps next release will be better. i have my doubts tho.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes