Piesus

Apr 22, 2018
i cant get a scene with both families, im inviting mother to step family but after diner they just leave. What am i doin wrong ?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Anyone know why I am getting this error when selecting "Compliment both of them" during the Help with clothing event with aunt Kate and Mom?
Both versions have this error!!!
Thank you for the report. The bug will be fixed.
However, right now, you can click Ignore button. The result will be the same as a normal continuation 'cause if you get that not all conditions for the threesome have been met

Reactions: sajdhs

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
so I got to fuck judge with and without victoria watching,scenes with mom and aunt sleeping sex and can give gym teacher key to go to motel while drunk,also got threesome with Victoria and cop,anything else that I missed?

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thanks for the suggestion.
Altho i am not a big fan of mod's and cheats, i like to play games as they are meant to be played.
However i do understand why a cheat mod was made for this game.
But i dont think i will be using it, i will just do the same with 0.40 as i did with 0.39. Toss it in the trash can.
And hope 0.41 or whatever next version will be have better game mechanics. :p
The game is built like it's built. You have seen that in previous episodes, and expect it to magically change from one update to the next? It's a b it grindy but not nearly as unintuitive as others on this site (looking at the shit show of any SNG game).

So use the mod.. or ddon't. play.. or don't. Either way the game is what it is, don't expect it to change and most of us don't really care whioch way you choose to do with it, so no need to update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Charon XXX

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I have a cheat mod. So tell me how to get sex with the cleaning lady, the motel owner, Lauren the pastor, etc. I do the same thing over and over with them and I get a handjob or a blowjob at most. Thanks for advice.
You are advancing the story with all of the women right? Some advances with some women depend onthe game stance with others. You are also renting the spare room constantly? That'sd where sex witht he maid and the motel owner happen, IIRC

Reactions: Charon XXX
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes