PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
omg really? thx my hero
Took me awhile to get to that point. Just like the rest of the game you have to do a lot of grinding to reach that point. However, just like a lot of the "animations" in the game, it leaves much to be desired. 2 frame loops and one angle seems to be the normal for the dev. Plus a lot of missed opportunities for h-scenes in a lot of locations in the game. Would be nice if public sex was added.

Almost makes me want to try my hand at making a VN that is similar with a lot more stuff. I have a lot of Daz3D models just taking up space on my hard drive.

Reactions: Yann33 and xtrema

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Straitened Times [v0.40.2] [HRelease]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

SACHEN9

Jul 17, 2023
Aunt and Mom Threesome - Need to request Aunt to stay at spare room and request to invite mom at 21:00 Offer help with clothing (MAKE SURE TO PICK COMPLIMENT BOTH TWICE IN A ROW!!!)
ERROR
I cannot do that, because the response is "not so often" (or something like that). I can choose only one time. Suggestions? It is a bug?? How can I have a 3some with aunt and mom in that case?

Reactions: Saturday7bones

BDI

May 23, 2017
Still there are NO pictures or animations during sex scenes. What is this some new form of censorship?

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
what's the new scene with judge? can share the image please
Don't have an image of it, but it is sex in her apartment while video calling her daughter. To get it you need to go to her appartment on a night when the lawyer isn't having a party (so not Wednesday or Saturday) and if you have her high enough you should be able to request it.

SACHEN9

Jul 17, 2023
How can i have a 3threesome with aunt and mom, cause i can't take double in a row clothes competition, first i can at 21 pm, i compliment them both, but at 22 pm i can't take another one, because they give me the reply that "not so often". can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Predat0r

May 20, 2019
Don't have an image of it, but it is sex in her apartment while video calling her daughter. To get it you need to go to her appartment on a night when the lawyer isn't having a party (so not Wednesday or Saturday) and if you have her high enough you should be able to request it.
You can also have sex on wednesdays and saturdays without the video call, havent manage to have sex without condom though.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
As i much as i like this game, i needed to delete this and thanks to that, i gave up to play this game, some months ago i changed my SSD because my former SSD one burned making me lose every archives and folders that i had on my old SSD.

So, i tried to play the beginning, but the RNG got even worse, there were some events that you needed to went back to the same room to trigger like massaging Lisa for example, but right now it depends of your personal lucky of the day, it's not possible anymore to repeat this going in and out to the room until it triggers at the same hour.

I gave up thanks to Danielle's masturbation in the Day 6 since it's impossible to cheat the RNG for her using "GData.Time" and "GData.Date".

This game really need to have a mod for you to avoid the nasty RNG of this game, you know, choosing Lisa's scene in the bathroom for example or choosing if you wants to see her scene in your room when she is touching her boobs as well the other RNG scenes too for example as well all of the scenes which involves RNG.

I wish could do a mod, but i don't know how to do.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
As i much as i like this game, i needed to delete this and thanks to that, i gave up to play this game, some months ago i changed my SSD because my former SSD one burned making me lose every archives and folders that i had on my old SSD.

So, i tried to play the beginning, but the RNG got even worse, there were some events that you needed to went back to the same room to trigger like massaging Lisa for example, but right now it depends of your personal lucky of the day, it's not possible anymore to repeat this going in and out to the room until it triggers at the same hour.

I gave up thanks to Danielle's masturbation in the Day 6 since it's impossible to cheat the RNG for her using "GData.Time" and "GData.Date".

This game really need to have a mod for you to avoid the nasty RNG of this game, you know, choosing Lisa's scene in the bathroom for example or choosing if you wants to see her scene in your room when she is touching her boobs as well the other RNG scenes too for example as well all of the scenes which involves RNG.

I wish could do a mod, but i don't know how to do.
the date and time stuff works when you're not in the room

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes