sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Is there a console command to reverse the day and date of that day too?

Trying to follow this walkthrough guide and miss something and need to go back to that day to trigger a event.

Irakli90

Jun 27, 2019
Straitened Times [v0.40.2] [HRelease]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
why isn't this in the 1st page options?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
why isn't this in the 1st page options?
The decision was made about 6 months ago, for mods/uploaders to focus only on adding the game update to the main page, since there are not many of them....it is NOT our decision and was OUT our control.

Game Compression Requests 2.0

We will no longer add compressions to the OP, we recommend for users who wish to find compressions search for <game name> [version] compressed (just copy the thread title + compressed)
Sometime in the future once the site gets an overhaul/update these things will be added automatically.

Reactions: Mark2000

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
The decision was made about 6 months ago, for mods/uploaders to focus only on adding the game update to the main page, since there are not many of them....it is NOT our decision and was OUT our control.

Game Compression Requests 2.0

Sometime in the future once the site gets an overhaul/update these things will be added automatically.

if the search results would now be sorted by time that would be great

otherwise you get 50 results with the word compressed
and instead of the message with the links for the compressed version you get only the requests if someone could compress the game

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
if the search results would now be sorted by time that would be great
You can set your searches to "Most Recent" in your account "Preferences"

To change, click on your "User Name" at the top of the page. Then scroll down and select "Preferences" Next scroll down to "Search Options"
Click on "Most Recent" and your searches will be in date order, last first.

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
What to do with Ava saw her a lot of times at the motel pool at 1 and 2pm but got no options please help.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Found 2 hot scenes for Mia.
i didnt play 2 versions - 39 and 40 yet - so this scenes from there.

1) if you are 2 times to ask doing striptease for Mia - in second ask she will give you handjob
You can ask second time to be her in clothes or naked - will be 2 scenes where she will be nude or in clothes.
2) in 03.00 you can request her "to ride at home" and she will ride you with older sister in motel.
As i understand need to be with one room with older sister to see more continue scenes :)
will be explore more ^)_
PS yep :) will be more logical continue :) i love the Developer brain :)

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Aunt and Mom Threesome - Need to request Aunt to stay at spare room and request to invite mom at 21:00 Offer help with clothing (MAKE SURE TO PICK COMPLIMENT BOTH TWICE IN A ROW!!!)
i got it like that
1) competitions =Aunt = sex scene with Aunt
2) NEXT DAY. Competitions = Aunt =second time with update sex scene with Aunt
3) Next day. Aunt nude in bed, want to talk with you. New option talk, invite Mom = Competition = Both =mom sex scene
4) Next day aunt went away. Mom wanted to talk with you. Appear new option in dialogues. Talked.
5) throw away some days. Then competitions= Both (look screenshot), new sex scene right now = will be 3 end scenes of that thresome sex with Mom+Aunt+MC
6) some another day later - i let to win Mom or Aunt and will be "hidden" sex in front of another woman from points 1 or 3 of my string upper.
if you will choose BOTH - will be thresome sex after competition and no sex in bed at night.
all logical and event done.

Last edited:
Reactions: gen1

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
New scene for Kate and Second Mom?
if you will be continue invite Kate in this house and jerk in the morning on her - it will continue into this one scene.
Funny :)

kaerna

Jul 27, 2017
Okay I'm not sure why I'm having so much trouble with getting the shrink session questline started. I always end up fucking the mom bareback at which point she just says "oh well I guess we don't need those therapy sessions anymore" even though I never even got a prompt to start them. They don't even show up in my tasks.
Edit: Figured I'd edit this for posterity. The issue was that I never used the "Naughty > I want to jerk off" option. Using that after the mom has a high enough level will have her sit in and watch, after which she will suggest therapy. Also make sure to do it in the morning cause I made the mistake of doing it after dinner and she scheduled the first session for 18:00 of that day, so it would've led to a game over.

Last edited:

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I start playing but a bug does not let me get up from the bed and just skipping days...what can i do...?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I start playing but a bug does not let me get up from the bed and just skipping days...what can i do...?
Sounds like you used the cheat mod and went to full sleep, to solve it this you need to close the game and then move the cheat mod out of the game folder. Then start the game and load your save and let the sleep cycle run. Once it's out of the sleep loop save the game and close out of it and move the cheat mod back into the game folder and start the game with your save. Next time don't do full sleep and you should be OK.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes