NewWanderer

Jul 4, 2021
P.s. 13 shower
p.s.2 23 is praying (opens cunni) and later on fuck with condom (anytime trying raw she stops mke)
doesn't seem to work for me :/
gone there at 13.00 a hundred times, she catches me in the act of spying and pulls me inside the room but very little happens and that's it
if I go there at 23.00, she gets mad
what am I doing wrong?

3some with mom and 2 daughter
could you please share how to unlock this?
thanks!

Terba

Apr 24, 2020
gone there at 13.00 a hundred times, she catches me in the act of spying and pulls me inside the room but very little happens and that's it
what am I doing wrong?
might help if u up your allure (cant think of other option) to do so go to her bedroom (not sneak) at 1am and masturbate before bed sleep 1 h go back at 2am do same and so on untill u get 230+ allure (i was trying to open cunni and uped my allure this way by 50 points) then by accident entered 23pm was kicked out first time, went second time was offered to stay and pray and got cunni and condom fuck from it

Reactions: NewWanderer

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
what am I doing wrong?

could you please share how to unlock this?
thanks!
23.00 sneak in option check her working in office then masturbating and the process starts

for 3some .. complete everything with lil and jill and then with mom and hotel manager

Reactions: NewWanderer

RomanLegionIV

Sep 24, 2022
How do I bang Violet (lawyer cop friend) ? Did it once after she drove us home after getting arrested but haven't been able to since and I've gotten arrested multiple times since then. Also, there is a lesbian scene with her and Victoria, how do I get that?

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
How do I bang Violet (lawyer cop friend) ? Did it once after she drove us home after getting arrested but haven't been able to since and I've gotten arrested multiple times since then. Also, there is a lesbian scene with her and Victoria, how do I get that?
Go to Police Station around 9PM or 10PM on the days she doesn't go party with the lawyer. Sometime (rng?) you will run to her and she offer to give you a ride. Ask her to bring you to the motel, and you must have the private room unoccupied, and eventually you'll get the scene.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
someone said that once you have a threesome with both sisters enough mom will walk in and join. I did that a hundred times and she never walked in on us. Is there a specific set up for that? like who sleeps with who or a particular hour?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes