NEMO GAMER

May 19, 2021
Hello everyone!
I remember seeing a post here on the forum (a long time ago) about this cheat and its usefulness (detailed).
I'm trying to locate it, but without success.
My need is to identify the meaning of the numbers marked below.
Can someone give me the link to the post I'm looking for or guide me on these numbers?
Thank you very much in advance!:cool:
hello. open console PDebug = True

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Uhmm.. Somehow something slipped, I'm not even sure what happen and if is replicable.
To track my steps:
Jill is sleeping with the mc
I've invited Lil to dinner to the step family, got back and forth (cheated a bit with time but it shouldn't be the cause)
Got in the stepmom room and drunk wine togeter, she "invited" me to sleep together
Selected 1 hour and got the bad ending n.2 where Jill is leaving.

Luckily even if was 00:00 I've managed to get back to the room and sleeping with Jill and nothing happen, since she wasn't even at work I really thought I fk up..
This is just a guess: Family diner at 19:00 "messes up" conflict if you go back and forth at that time using cheat... You don't get notification but the code in the background still run.
Check the conflict meter on mobile/tab.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This is just a guess: Family diner at 19:00 "messes up" conflict if you go back and forth at that time using cheat... You don't get notification but the code in the background still run.
Check the conflict meter on mobile/tab.
Naah, since I wasn't sure about crashes and how the game will handle the past event I've just set the time not before the 21:00 (so when the dinner ended), however some variable got kicked in, perhaps a -1 somehow happen to be a -100 (idk if there's the variable "empty bed"), the game should't have multiplier in that specific case but who know..

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Naah, since I wasn't sure about crashes and how the game will handle the past event I've just set the time not before the 21:00 (so when the dinner ended), however some variable got kicked in, perhaps a -1 somehow happen to be a -100 (idk if there's the variable "empty bed"), the game should't have multiplier in that specific case but who know..
yeah ... I was just guessing for the family diner, and true it could be anything that running background that upping the conflict.
I always check the conflict meter whenever I messes with the time.

sheen1552

Apr 23, 2020
got error with maid scene

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch_SMaid.rpy", line 1372, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'Assfucked'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 815, in script call
File "ch_SMaid.rpyc", line 1372, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ch_SMaid.rpy", line 1372, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'Assfucked'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
Straitened Times 0.40.3
Wed Aug 2 20:03:57 2023

CHICOCHE 2223

Jan 18, 2021
Someone help me, I'm stuck here (Look at the image), the mom simply gives the bj but doesn't give the points of sexual tension, what do I have to do?

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Someone help me, I'm stuck here (Look at the image), the mom simply gives the bj but doesn't give the points of sexual tension, what do I have to do?
Just checked, you'll only get point at first and second BJ, no point after that. Either bug or it's just the developer decision to be like that.
If your aim to up the point, just do other actions, it will eventually display drained.

Joshcarman

Nov 16, 2021
Hi need some help pls, I am trying to get the bareback sex scene with Lauren but can’t seem to get it. I have everything else maxed out and I have done the prayer over 20 times where I perform cunni but there is never the option to actually have sex. Any help is appreciated and thx in advance.

lexa logan

Mar 21, 2019
on the game is their going to be more things with the aunt and the other family and the pe teacher and to do more with the dad case

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
on the game is their going to be more things with the aunt and the other family and the pe teacher and to do more with the dad case
there is a conversation with aunt where she says "u dont need to know the details"
actually dad and aunt had an affair and aunt was the one who did the setup for dad :p
would be a nice twist

Terba

Apr 24, 2020
Hi need some help pls, I am trying to get the bareback sex scene with Lauren but can’t seem to get it. I have everything else maxed out and I have done the prayer over 20 times where I perform cunni but there is never the option to actually have sex. Any help is appreciated and thx in advance.
how you unlocked cunni? im tired of going at night to pray with her already, have jerked/pray 50 times still nothing.... crap looked again seems im jerking suppose i need to pray and look at her ass...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 159 Votes