DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Dev ffs add prego content already it's not so hard, look at
My New Family
game already at 80-90% stage and no pictures that confirm visual pregnancy only text
if you play your cards right it's more than enough.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Straitened Times [v0.40.3] [HRelease]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Rorschach101

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to do bareback with Mrs. Larson? I can sleep in her bed and do her with a condom during prayer but I can't find a way to do it raw.

Reactions: jake910
May 29, 2023
Not played the game for quite some time. The one scene I could never get to unlock is the full threesome between the teacher and the mother. I saw the scene for fucking in front of the teacher, but not the actual threesome. How long or how many attempts does it take to unlock that?

I'm probably going to start from scratch too.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Not played the game for quite some time. The one scene I could never get to unlock is the full threesome between the teacher and the mother. I saw the scene for fucking in front of the teacher, but not the actual threesome. How long or how many attempts does it take to unlock that?

I'm probably going to start from scratch too.
I can't really say how many sessions it takes, but if you are at the point where you can creampie your mother in front of her, you probably just need to trigger the scene, this is done by arranging a session, but don't get a lift with mother, instead wait until the session is just one hour away, then travel to the residential district, when you arrive, you should get a text message saying that they started without you and to come on up and join them.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Time: 21.00
Mom: I think we should go visit a shrink.
Mc:Hhh.. When?
Mom: Today at 18.00
*Appointment missed* :KEK:

5 min later:
Mom: *Cum on your slutty mommy*

Ye, I guess they need one xD

Reactions: GaboCAP
May 29, 2023
I can't really say how many sessions it takes, but if you are at the point where you can creampie your mother in front of her, you probably just need to trigger the scene, this is done by arranging a session, but don't get a lift with mother, instead wait until the session is just one hour away, then travel to the residential district, when you arrive, you should get a text message saying that they started without you and to come on up and join them.
Appreciate the info man. Thank you.
So as I mentioned I've started again from the start as its been a while. So currently I'm working on the mother progress. I got to the part where goons beat me up and she asks to check you but you say no, is that nothing or does it lead to something?

Also. Once I reach that point with the lit teacher and mother threesome, is it then safe to move onto the sisters without resetting progress made with the mother and all content with her up to that point would have been reached?

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes