BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Appreciate the info man. Thank you.
So as I mentioned I've started again from the start as its been a while. So currently I'm working on the mother progress. I got to the part where goons beat me up and she asks to check you but you say no, is that nothing or does it lead to something?

Also. Once I reach that point with the lit teacher and mother threesome, is it then safe to move onto the sisters without resetting progress made with the mother and all content with her up to that point would have been reached?
To find the goons, you have to visit the police station and ask to see the detectives, talk to them both and increase your rep to max with both of them by talking about things they like (it will take a few visits), once you are friends with them you can request that they patrol the road, the first time you should fail to find anything and it will cost you some friendship, so you have to make it back up, if you ask a second time, you should catch them and that will open up more options with the motel owner.

To the best of my knowledge nothing resets progress as a result of doing any content, after a while you will be fucking just about everyone female.

May 29, 2023
To find the goons, you have to visit the police station and ask to see the detectives, talk to them both and increase your rep to max with both of them by talking about things they like (it will take a few visits), once you are friends with them you can request that they patrol the road, the first time you should fail to find anything and it will cost you some friendship, so you have to make it back up, if you ask a second time, you should catch them and that will open up more options with the motel owner.

To the best of my knowledge nothing resets progress as a result of doing any content, after a while you will be fucking just about everyone female.
Cheers. I wasn't sure if switching between family and rooms would reset any progress.

May 29, 2023
Are you supposed to fuck the mother bareback before getting the full threesome with lit teacher? Be setting up family meetinsg and arriving on my own at 1800, but I cannot get the threesome to trigger. Their friendship between teacher and mother is 80. I also cannot get the PE teacher to spy as it says I don't have enough trust or something.

Also. How to trigger the threesome between lit teacher and principle?

edit
Finally got the teacher and lisa threesome. Had no idea you would need to bareback Lisa first as it says the task with the therapy is done, but then keep going and do the arriving on your own at 1800 and it triggers.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I did some changes to this mod to improve the mod.
idk what changes you made but is not working correctly, when you get to sleep the time don't follow and you'll wake up at the same hour.
(probably is relative to full rested status)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonny86
May 29, 2023
I eventually got to the part where you can get into the lawers house party and always get kicked out and lose points. It's it yet more rng or is there a pattern you need to go through to succeed?

MarcanOlsson

Dec 31, 2019
Been trying to sleep in the same bed as drunk PE Teacher but everytime it says "you aren't alone here. You can't go to sleep right now" Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

boubouboox

Jul 12, 2020
Hello

I'm blocked because of an error. Can you help me?

I'm playing on a Mac M1

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_TownHall.rpy", line 358, in <module>
AttributeError: 'LocationClass' object has no attribute 'AttendHearings'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 815, in script call
File "loc_TownHall.rpyc", line 347, in script call
File "loc_TownHall.rpyc", line 358, in script
File "/Users/burhansapoglu/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/burhansapoglu/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Darwin-22.5.0-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
Straitened Times 0.40.2
Mon Jul 31 22:18:22 2023

1690835506203.png

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hello

I'm blocked because of an error. Can you help me?

I'm playing on a Mac M1

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 815, in script call
File "loc_TownHall.rpyc", line 347, in script call
File "loc_TownHall.rpyc", line 358, in script
File "/Users/burhansapoglu/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/burhansapoglu/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Darwin-22.5.0-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
Straitened Times 0.40.2
Mon Jul 31 22:18:22 2023

View attachment 2815435
Fixed in v0.40.3.

Check out these threads on how to run Renpy games on MAC.

https://f95zone.to/threads/run-renpy-games-on-mac-without-having-a-mac-download.119574/post-8287367
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Cheat Mod v2.0
Uhmm.. Somehow something slipped, I'm not even sure what happen and if is replicable.
To track my steps:
Jill is sleeping with the mc
I've invited Lil to dinner to the step family, got back and forth (cheated a bit with time but it shouldn't be the cause)
Got in the stepmom room and drunk wine togeter, she "invited" me to sleep together
Selected 1 hour and got the bad ending n.2 where Jill is leaving.

Luckily even if was 00:00 I've managed to get back to the room and sleeping with Jill and nothing happen, since she wasn't even at work I really thought I fk up..

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Uhmm.. Somehow something slipped, I'm not even sure what happen and if is replicable.
To track my steps:
Jill is sleeping with the mc
I've invited Lil to dinner to the step family, got back and forth (cheated a bit with time but it shouldn't be the cause)
Got in the stepmom room and drunk wine togeter, she "invited" me to sleep together
Selected 1 hour and got the bad ending n.2 where Jill is leaving.

Luckily even if was 00:00 I've managed to get back to the room and sleeping with Jill and nothing happen, since she wasn't even at work I really thought I fk up..
Don't know how that happened. That should theoretically be impossible. Some people have reported bad ends in very specific circumstances, but I could never reproduce the issues.

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes