philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Step-mom and step-sisters, saturday and sunday:15.00h: downtown:Mall:coffee
Step-mom : discuss interests: travel,art,finances,fashion,guns
Step-sister Alexa: discuss interests: Sport,travel,movies,trends,art
Step-sister Mary: discuss interests: music,tech,pets,school,movies

Thank you alot! if you know then please update about Mom, Lil and big sisters...

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
Thank you alot! if you know then please update about Mom, Lil and big sisters...
Mom>Disscus interests>School,Fashion,Travel,Trends, Pets,Gossips.
Lily lil sis>Disscus interests>School,Fashion,Music,Trends,Pets,Movies.
Jill ol sis>Disscus interests>Cars,Art,Fashion,Travel,Sport.

Reactions: Eollinthun

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
I hate to be this guy but can someone post an actual save with the persistent one as well to unlock the full (or as much as possible) gallery. I could not find a single one in this entire thread.
It's not very organized. And I have altered the amount of energy the MC has. But I did unlock alot of stuff so far, so, if anyone is interested, here are my saves.

Last edited:

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Does anybody knows if MC can now fuck OldSis in this update ? (apart from just her thighs of course )...

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
For Lisa (Mom) 's event Your masturbation
There is still a line showing "There is still can be opportunities to raise..."
I already got "caught" & "being peeped" I wonder what I should do or it is a bug?

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
i get very far on this game because i liked, but OMG grind, i fucked the mom and older sister then i give up
Good luck in your search then, as there are few good games here where you may fuck the mom and the sister 9 months only
after the first release.
Keep us posted.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Finally a good game with MILFs who don't look like young women, a good balance between game and sex scenes, well written, and a developer who publishes updates regularly in a reasonable time.
Please keep on like this !

Reactions: Atlan

Jagerbomb47

Mar 10, 2020
I'm hoping that for the next update, we will have a counter or at least numbers that shows our opinion, allure, and conflict for all the women

And for the game itself, major props to the dev and thankyou for a great game

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes