Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
The lawyer's friend never accept the alcohol , waiting for them to be drunk but its not working. What is the trick in order to enter the lawyer's party ?
Enter Victoria's party, when you are inside, you are the one who serves the glasses, fill the glasses with a large amount of alcohol, (second option in gray), after serving 3 glasses to Victoria and Violet, at the end they both appear half naked on the couch. Don't choose the option to serve Victoria, (first option in pink) Violet will be jealous. There is still no sex.

Reactions: the_observant

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Old saves dont work, WHAT ARE DEVS DOING? im NOT doing all that again, Delete Recycle bin
You can leave the save here and I will look what happens

but once again: for old version save to upgrade it should be not during the action

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Old saves dont work, WHAT ARE DEVS DOING? im NOT doing all that again, Delete Recycle bin
Old saves does to work.... I had max on last update... This update , no story, only grinding to have sex with Mom and Sis, i just skipped to play this... Waiting for the story....

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
This game really needs a walkthrough or better clues on how to start the new events in the next lvl . Also the skills in the phone keep dropping needlessly is a chore we don't need in the game. I don't mind living up skills but skills dropping is very annoying

Reactions: Criss.Secret

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
How do i get the condom? Can i fuck someone in this game? Please help a brother out
Follow the little sister to her work 3 times, you will unlock the option of condoms. You can fuck mother, older sister, headmistress and teacher

Reactions: NeaSake

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Straitened Times v0.11.1 if anybody played this version fully, please let me know, about Mom, Jill, Lil routes, and about Step Family route too... Please Help. what all are the sex scenes will we get and with whom all????

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
I cannot able to unren the latest version, why is that? while trying to do Unren, it says "Access Denied"... what to do? Please help... but i can able to use console and edit the values... but cannot able to do the unren. Please help.

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
Straitened Times v0.11.1 if anybody played this version fully, please let me know, about Mom, Jill, Lil routes, and about Step Family route too... Please Help. what all are the sex scenes will we get and with whom all????
Step-mom and step-sisters, saturday and sunday:15.00h: downtown:Mall:coffee
Step-mom : discuss interests: travel,art,finances,fashion,guns
Step-sister Alexa: discuss interests: Sport,travel,movies,trends,art
Step-sister Mary: discuss interests: music,tech,pets,school,movies

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes