Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
If you accept the banks offer does it have lasting conqes since it explicit asks you there is no turning back ?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
FINALLY!! anyone still stuck with finding jill job, when it comes time for family dinner, instead head direct to residential area (for me i did it on a sunday)
Did you complete the quest as soon as you got there or did you have to click on something?

I've done it like 15 times and I still haven't found her work place. On a Sunday so I know she was working that day.

Edit: NVM- I just ended up using a console command to find it.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
i keep coming back to this but still didn't download it. can i get someone's complete honesty and tell me if this if worth the chance i want to give it? I don't mind grinding or anything of the sort i am wondering how is the story build and execution of it.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
i try and is a great game i like it ^^

any can give me any hint for quest on goons
(sorry for my english)

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Keep having bad end due to tensions. Any console commands that can stop this?
Pay attention to the relationships triangles. The 'conflict' bar being high is no good. Just rearrange room situation at dinner when prompted.

Do we have like a walkthrough or some mod? cuz i always get the bad ending in like a week or two or that is all the game that is? Or am i doing something wrong? i just go to school make money talk to mom and save for the single bed and adult tv for a week.
Also talk to literally everyone you can (well, those you want to, anyway). Everyone has topics of interest, and hammering away at those helps keep things level, but switching room assignments around for commune members helps keep them stable too.

Is it possible to go bareback with mom in this update? She keeps rejecting the option of going bareback. Btw anyone knows how to find the goons?
No, it's a future thing (to both questions)

If you accept the banks offer does it have lasting conqes since it explicit asks you there is no turning back ?
In the future it's supposed to, but since the game isn't complete yet, not yet.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.11.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Pay attention to the relationships triangles. The 'conflict' bar being high is no good. Just rearrange room situation at dinner when prompted.

Also talk to literally everyone you can (well, those you want to, anyway). Everyone has topics of interest, and hammering away at those helps keep things level, but switching room assignments around for commune members helps keep them stable too.

No, it's a future thing (to both questions)

In the future it's supposed to, but since the game isn't complete yet, not yet.
but i assume without accepting it u get nothing with her ?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Dev, great game (y):love: Soo besides dinner with step mom and sisters and sex with Mom, theres nothing else new to the story???????

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
but i assume without accepting it u get nothing with her ?
Possible. Refer to the bottom point where the game isn't complete yet, meaning no one character's questline is complete in any direction yet.

TempTitle Also ho do you kno theres still content for a certain character how is being shown exactly i nthe contact menu
??? I got about half a question out of that. The contact menu, to my knowledge, doesn't tell you how much content you have remaining with any one character, but it has an odd relationship status that updates the closer you get to a scene with them (if they have one). You don't "know" exactly, as far as I know, but based on the changelog and the last two updates, there's only a handful of outright sex scenes, with more half-sex scenes.

I would say to check the gallery, but it logs every image it can, and doesn't blank the ones you don't have.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes