DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Dev your animations have improved alot story is good and plenty of scene

keep up the good work (y)

NeaSake

May 31, 2018
Do we have like a walkthrough or some mod? cuz i always get the bad ending in like a week or two or that is all the game that is? Or am i doing something wrong? i just go to school make money talk to mom and save for the single bed and adult tv for a week.

Slapdatbbc

Aug 19, 2017
Is it possible to go bareback with mom in this update? She keeps rejecting the option of going bareback. Btw anyone knows how to find the goons?

Reactions: F9Zoney

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Do we have like a walkthrough or some mod? cuz i always get the bad ending in like a week or two or that is all the game that is? Or am i doing something wrong? i just go to school make money talk to mom and save for the single bed and adult tv for a week.
You must always check the conflict between the girls, if it's too high you should change rooms (E.g. if you are sleeping with Mom and the conflict between Big Sis and Lis Sis is high, change to have one of them in your room).
You must also try to raise your relation with all girls (try to discover their favourite topics, chat with them, give them money if you can, that helps a lot).

Reactions: TempTitle

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
Ah, alright.. Sounds like people need to start reporting OP's for tags..

Cause all that is there right now is:

After 11 updates that would just make me ignore the game..

Guess whenever I get around to playing it I'll need to get the tags updated.
wtf you can have sex with lit teacher in privat therapy, with big sis massaging, mom (sleep in the same bed) and with the principal by demand more. so no anal yet :p and no lil sis. Here is a save where all sex scenes are unlocked dunno if i miss something else let me know. and yes i cheated via saveedit in earlier versions of the game and kept playing that. you have enough alcohol and condoms too :p

Jmerr

Feb 26, 2020
Switch rooms at dinner. If you check personal status the sisters are fighting = bad ending. Swap roommates when conflict bars are almost full.

Reactions: TempTitle

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
You can only have sex with the teacher during personal therapy, correct me if I'm wrong?
nope teacher, principal, mom and big sis see my post above. dunno if lil sis is in for the fun too, atm i know of the blowjob when you wake up.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
wtf you can have sex with lit teacher in privat therapy, with big sis massaging, mom (sleep in the same bed) and with the principal by demand more. so no anal yet :p and no lil sis. Here is a save where all sex scenes are unlocked dunno if i miss something else let me know. and yes i cheated via saveedit in earlier versions of the game and kept playing that. you have enough alcohol and condoms too :p
Alright thanks, will check that out at some point and get the tags corrected on the thread.

jack1543

Nov 23, 2020
pls share your persistent file

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
whats a persistent file?
In your save folder there is a save called persistent. This holds persistent variables so you can delete all your saves but those variables will continue on even when starting a new game unless you delete the save folder.

Such as if you change the text speed that will be contained in the persistent save. A lot of achievements are persistent and unlocked scenes for gallerys.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes