Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
@UncleVT

Straitened Times [v0.12.0] [HRelease]

Original Size Win: 842 MB

Compressed Size Win: 686 MB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
So I've made decent progress with everyone but i can't seem to further. I've drained or have too depraved of a relationship to increase tension with the mom and Lil any further. I've caught her, been caught, rented the adult channel, done yoga etc, and now I can't seem to find anything that works. Any help?

Reactions: F9Zoney

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So I've made decent progress with everyone but i can't seem to further. I've drained or have too depraved of a relationship to increase tension with the mom and Lil any further. I've caught her, been caught, rented the adult channel, done yoga etc, and now I can't seem to find anything that works. Any help?
I believe you have to expose yourself while watching the adult channel together. The red hair one gets flashy in the car ride if i remember correctly.

Also I think you have to start going to therapy with the teacher and mother to progress with her. I think skipping school triggers this? I don't really know the specific school grades to trigger it though. Going through the code of this game hurts me brain.

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
@UncleVT

Straitened Times [v0.12.0] [HRelease]

Original Size Win: 842 MB

Compressed Size Win: 686 MB

Win: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is not the game the link is wrong

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
swiming competition with younger sister, car wash and i think its all :/ if is its very small update...

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Has anyone figured out the Lawyer on Wednesday and Saturday nights? I made it as far as the Cop is nude waist down but still nothing more....

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes