Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
when i open the phone and choose an option i have an error !! does anyone know what to do thanks?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.12.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Sorry. But there is no official android version. Don't know how it's done
ha ok but i am also using the pc version with joiplay and i also have the same error. before it worked very well with the other versions. Thank you anyway! it's nice

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
The tags need to be updated.
- Vaginal sex (4 or more scenes)
- Handjob (4 or more)
- titfuck (2 or more scenes)
- animated

The first scenes were not animated, but now, the sexual content has good animations.

Maybe a Cheating tag.

The story with the Teacher may have the cheating tag. She has a fiance. And she has sex with the MC.
But as I saw a moderator / staff comment that little sexual content from a specific fetish does not deserve the Tag, I am not sure if the cheating Tag deserves to be present. For now it's just a teacher who is cheating.
The MC is not in any serious relationship. But one can consider that the MC is cheating too because he is fucking a lot of girls/milfs.

The player needs to work, develop relationships. Spend a good amount of time investigating a crime that has been committed. I don't recommend the game to anyone who doesn't like grinding.

But for the player who has no problem working hard for the sexual reward, it is worth playing. It has good sex scenes. Good story.

Reactions: Kellermann
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes