PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the "too depraved" issue yet???
It's not an issue. It simply means that your sexual relationship with a character is already so high that the specific event doesn't give you bonuses anymore.
Since not all events were added at the same time, you can already have too high a value for a new event, while those you used and abused a lot of times become "drained" for the same reason.

Reactions: psico100

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It's not an issue. It simply means that your sexual relationship with a character is already so high that the specific event doesn't give you bonuses anymore.
Since not all events were added at the same time, you can already have too high a value for a new event, while those you used and abused a lot of times become "drained" for the same reason.
Thank you. drained I understood but thought "too deprived" was keeping me from finishing

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
don't forget the Principal is married as well. there is also the Bank Manager who is married as well as Mom & Second Mother. MC is having sex with Mom, Principle & Lit Teacher so those for now are cheating. Bank manager & Second mother I would think MC will be having sex with them as well in future updates.

Oh i forgot Older Step Sister said she has a Boyfriend. So she might be needing to be added to the cheating list if in fact she does have a boyfriend

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Have to be best friends with both detectives. Go ask them for help with the goons (request button i believe. MC will ride in the car with them as they "search" didn't find anything 1st time. talk to motel manager about the goons again. Get both detectives back to best friend and request another search. ( I skipped school to do it early). 2nd time goons were parked beside the road talked and detectives arrested them.

Can you please explain how to get the cop patrol and car wash scenes? Thanks!

Reactions: PhantomStranger

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Has anyone figured out the Lawyer on Wednesday and Saturday nights? I made it as far as the Cop is nude waist down but still nothing more....
I have them in their underware but thats as far as i have gotten. How did you get cop topless???

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I have them in their underware but thats as far as i have gotten. How did you get cop topless???
More like, bottomless. ;)
I managed to do it using premium liquor for booze, starting pouring as requested and then trying to increase the alcohol of both girls (one at a time). Use rollback if they complain about you not being fair on doses.
Don't pour too much because that will make them drunk too fast.
You should try a couple of combinations of actions in sequence, after a while you should get the scene (not much, just detective York without panties telling stories from her past as a soldier)

Reactions: DeMoS666

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Straitened Times [v0.12.0] [HRelease] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 842.12 MB
Compressed PC Size: 171.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
can anyone help me how to get booze from old sis. bcz i still don't no where she is working.
You have to go to the residential area, which is where the bar where Jill works is. Inside she will sell you the alcohol.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes