m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Why walkthrough different from the game, walkthrough said click until you match the scene, I click for hundred time but the scene not showing up its still same...Iam stuck at administrativ quest and maid fuck quest., gav up

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Do you guys get the game to download from the link?
I get a decryption error with the MEGA link.
All other links have errors in the archive.rpa file.
I download all other games fine.
This only happens occasionally with this game, and only with links from this game.
I had the same problem with version 0.42. In 0.43 it was fine.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021

jesustronic

May 25, 2018
Does the developer ever read this thread?

Cause I'd like to beg him to stop putting in new content and rework the UI/grind system/walkthrough and hints. The game is enjoyable, it has potential but please, we need to know which conditions to satisfy in order to get to the scenes. Even the "minigame" where you get drunk with the lawyer and the detective, it's fun but it's frustrating if I need to keep doing trials and errors to figure out the best ending, especially since it has a RNG component.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Does the developer ever read this thread?

Cause I'd like to beg him to stop putting in new content and rework the UI/grind system/walkthrough and hints. The game is enjoyable, it has potential but please, we need to know which conditions to satisfy in order to get to the scenes. Even the "minigame" where you get drunk with the lawyer and the detective, it's fun but it's frustrating if I need to keep doing trials and errors to figure out the best ending, especially since it has a RNG component.
As far as I know, the dev doesn't even have an account here.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StraitenedTimes-0.44.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Not even remotely true. I just haven't bothered to sit down figure out how to unlock the gallery. If you want a gallery unlocker so badly, make one yourself.
well there are many people who create a gallery for lesser known games and make it easier, but there are multiple gallery unlockers but none of them work or do anything, and neither do the save of full gallery unlock it, this could be built for only people who play the grindfest.

tottek

Aug 26, 2019
I have various group sex scenes not triggering.
-step-foursome the stepsis just walk away
-stepsis threesome, they walk away when choosing 'fuck them while kiising' or someting like that.
-and Lisa and Kate nighscene not happening.

could this be a bug? or only something like bad relationships?

Jun 10, 2022
I have various group sex scenes not triggering.
-step-foursome the stepsis just walk away
-stepsis threesome, they walk away when choosing 'fuck them while kiising' or someting like that.
-and Lisa and Kate nighscene not happening.

could this be a bug? or only something like bad relationships?
try raising your stats with them individually before moving onto group activities

eukalyptus

May 9, 2023
Few questions, guys. I just downloaded new update, but I don't know how far behind I am in the story. Is bareback sex with Lauren possible? Any threesomes yet? Can you sleep with motel manager, aunt Kate, bank manager or PE teacher?
Thanks

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes