divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Hi !
Got a problem with the Principal event qhich she stop class to talk to you.
It seems to happened on day 27 but i'm in 47 and still nothing.
I already do everything possible, interactions etc. I event try to work with the console ( Relations[Principal].allure.Value = ).
Nothing works. The allure value doesn't change, still 68.5.
Any ideas please ?
You have not done anything with her yet? I always got it by moving the boxes all at once. Wait a few days she will pull you out of class. If it has a prompt to demand more select it. It might fail the first time, repeat the box thing again. Next time it has demand more prompt she will get on her knees and blow you.

Reactions: AT94

AT94

Jul 22, 2017
Hi !
Got a problem with the Principal event qhich she stop class to talk to you.
It seems to happened on day 27 but i'm in 47 and still nothing.
I already do everything possible, interactions etc. I event try to work with the console ( Relations[Principal].allure.Value = ).
Nothing works. The allure value doesn't change, still 68.5.
Any ideas please ?
Still nothing. Is there a command i can use in the console to make it happen ?
Also, the console doesn't seems to accept the commands from the guide on first page. Any idea please ?

harbingerofboom 1

Sep 1, 2021
daily limits for the cheat aren't working; before everyone was dtf all the time but now they get tired....

i understand the ethics and everything but this is a videogame about essentially a powerfantasy, how to remove sex activity limits?

JulienDynamo

Jul 12, 2023
Hi, two questions:
-How can I unlock the strip club ? The walkthrough talks about residential area during the night but nothing happens.
-Where do I buy a bottle asked by the hotel manager ?

Thanks

Teslaplane8

May 19, 2023
Hi, two questions:
-How can I unlock the strip club ? The walkthrough talks about residential area during the night but nothing happens.

Thanks
1 i think at 20;00 request jill to ride residential area [not sure ] i played long ago] 2 you can buy bottle from jill

Reactions: potschta

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hi, two questions:

Thanks
- It only works on nights that Jil leaves with Mia. (Wed, Thur, Sat, and Sun)
- Skip dinner and be in the residential area at 20:00.
- You see the girl and follow into the club.
- Buy booze from Jil while she is working.

Reactions: potschta

Aireyo

May 22, 2021
How can i get Principals scene ? She stops the class and calls me out one time. And then i can't go further.
PE teacher is same, too.

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
The guide i'm looking at talks about needing good relations between mom and step-mom to get the sister to stay at the step family's house, but i have no options for the mom and step mom to interact, how do i get there?

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Do you have to steal the information to get into Ms. Glissons's apartment or will she just eventually tell you if your allure & interest is high enough?

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes