gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Hello everyone.
First off, great game, however, it needs a proper walkthrough man...
Now, my question gentlemen is... I met the judge!! Finally found her, lol. Now, how on earth do I raise her allure?? All I can do for the moment is talk about interests and her opinion is already 100(cause of the mod).
Also, I've of grandmothers. When/How do I get to meet them?!
I've tried to follow the walkthrough pdf but, no joy. Any help would be appreciated, I like this game very much, I've followed it for a while now but the no pointers thing is really starting to wear me down....

Edit: Apologies, one more thing.
I'm also stuck with the stepsister(Mary) training quest. After the (play with her p$$) in her bedroom, no matter how many times I do it, nothing more happens. Is that the end of the quest for now?
Follow this guide to finish the first half content...Then,folllow the change log and go

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I guess you misunderstood.

The scene is:

you come back home with Jill at 4 am. She wants to have sex. Kate barges in and she joins you. That's it.
I ve checked the image.Now I just got one left to be found,which is the Sophia woke up (seems)by MC s side.
I try to sleep with Sophia but nothing happen.
So,any clue?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I ve checked the image.Now I just got one left to be found,which is the Sophia woke up (seems)by MC s side.
I try to sleep with Sophia but nothing happen.
So,any clue?
Sorry, but the grannies are No Fly Zone to me. I guess you must grind some scenes with her.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
ok so to make it clear one last question: kate has to be in town but not in the mcs room?
Bro :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you don't give Kate your spare room key, she won't be staying at the motel. If she isn't staying at the motel... guess what? you CANNOT have any sex scene involving her at the motel.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes