Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
First, this is one of my favorite game, so your assumption of bashing this game its purely in your brain, it can be put where I think.

Secondly, I have downloaded over 10 recent updates and, based on my experience with this game, each update has been +0.1.

Therefore, if it continues at this rate, we may expect to see the complete game by 2028.
He's right about your understanding of versioning numbers.

The current major release is 0.52. The version is 0.52.1, since the .1 is an update of 0.52 that includes bugfixes.
IF this game goes on for another 48 releases (not including bugfixes) then you're correct about how long, but not why. For all you or any of us know, there may only be another 8 or 15 releases until the game is done, which would make it version "1.0" or "1.023.987c"
At the same time, there could easily be 96 more releases, and then it could be 0.148.01. It could just as easily be 0.1.48 or 1.48 too, since there's no universal standard of versioning systems.

Hell, it could even just end at version 0.55.1 because the dev decides that's where it ends. At that point it'll either be "0.55.1" or "1.0"/"1.01" etc.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Not played the game in a few updates, but in order to fuck the lawyer all you have to do is work for her and then keep asking for extra like the HJ to BJ etc. Eventually she will agree to meet at the motel but make sure you have the key for the spare room.
Work for her? I've been going to her little parties with the cop for ages but she's never asked me to work for her. She's the one that works for me.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Work for her? I've been going to her little parties with the cop for ages but she's never asked me to work for her. She's the one that works for me.
Yeah the one you take to the motel is the cop when you ask her for a ride home. You can do stuff with the lawyer at her work but it’s part of your deposition, not work. He may be thinking of the Bank lady who you do work for but I haven’t done any of her story

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Not played the game in a few updates, but in order to fuck the lawyer all you have to do is work for her and then keep asking for extra like the HJ to BJ etc. Eventually she will agree to meet at the motel but make sure you have the key for the spare room.
NOPE.

A judge is a judge and a lawyer is a lawyer. I guess you merged the 2 characters (mom and daughter).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Forget what he wrote. He's totally wrong.

you have to:

- move forward with the drinking party till the end
- visit her at her office during weekends in the afternoon (you unlock it by visiting her office on weekend afternoon)
- at the same time, visit her apartment when she's alone after 8 PM

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah the one you take to the motel is the cop when you ask her for a ride home. You can do stuff with the lawyer at her work but it’s part of your deposition, not work. He may be thinking of the Bank lady who you do work for but I haven’t done any of her story
you can't move forward with the story and with the chicks unless you bang them all - the only exceptions are the grannies (Thanks God).

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
THE NEW SCECES I found:

1,Sophia:pretend husband--suck tits --she jerk MC
2,Ava:Masturbate together--come closer to her- shot her
3,Kate and Alexa:Invite Kate to Anna s house --upstars,go to Alexa room-Make her cum--Kate join. Pepeat this till they HJ MC together.

Any others?
Don't people know how to use a proper translator or spell check? I almost got an aneurysm just reading this.

The ruud

Dec 17, 2020
View attachment 3849830
In version 0.52 there is now a map with pictures of the new content
That s the old scenes I m afraid
New scenes are to be found in the map Game-images.
The devolper finaly listened to the complaint of the players, and makes it a little easier to pick out the new events.
Although for exaple the new scene wtih Alexa and Kate only works when you invite Kate and secondly you start masturbating Alexa without Kate in the room.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes