SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Straitened Times [v0.52.1] [HRelease]

NOTE: Incest patch is included already, but it is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Incest patch by itself in case you missed the post or it does not get added to the OP.

Incest Patch:
-

Last edited:

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
was a good update. the animations and overall quality of the scenes feel leveled up. even some of the minor scenes were spicy.

so far i've seen these:

hj from grandma after nap grinding?
mutual masturbation cumshot other grandma?
other grandma watching you make out with grandma in bed
kate alexa double bj, make her cum option, kate obviously has to be in the house there. must do 2x
lisa - naked fitness, naked sprite
anna - throwing you out if you bother kate's yoga? not sure on this one(edit: keep doing it for scenes)
cop - go to jail, do no collect $200

stumped on the rest

Last edited:

shuberb_69

Aug 25, 2022

NOTE: Incest patch is included already, but it is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Incest patch by itself in case you missed the post or it does not get added to the OP.

Incest Patch:
- WORKUPLOAD
None of video animations play out every vid animation gets blacked out and only text plays out is everyone else experiencing it?

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There seems to be a problem in every video animation is everyone facing the same issue?

None of video animations play out every vid animation gets blacked out and only text plays out is everyone else experiencing it?
You mean the entire screen is black, just text, and some images of people are distorted, etc? Are you using mods, did you use someone else's saves? I've seen others with those issues, I didn't have any saves, so I grabbed some from this post and just tested some random scenes and all played fine.

Reactions: shuberb_69

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
StraitenedTimes-0.52.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

shuberb_69

Aug 25, 2022
You mean the entire screen is black, just text, and some images of people are distorted, etc? Are you using mods, did you use someone else's saves? I've seen others with those issues, I didn't have any saves, so I grabbed some from this post and just tested some random scenes and all played fine.
screen was black just text can be seen and every character was which moves by clicking them was invis when i wanted to interact with them
p.s. error i redownloaded from your post it seems fine ,and i was not using any mods had my own saves from prev updates ,cheers mate

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes