rexaine

Apr 22, 2019

Anna
3some with Photographer Sam ( use sex toy option )
3some with Aunt Kate ( invite Kate to Stepfamily house - in your room play her boots til focus her boot - 1st day Anna will throw you out - 2nd day she will join and lead to 3some )
nah that older scene not new one

Reactions: Darkaura

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
It is quite tricky. You need to come back home with Jill after she has finished work at the bar and Kate must sleep in your alternative spare motel room.
when kate is in the room i don't have the option to use my spare room. i do i just have to do it over and over again until it is possible?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Cuck's opinions are worth nothing.
Well, don't underestimate the cuck squad, they almost destroyed Power Vacuum when they doxxed the Dev of Power Vacuum, Patreon almost ended What? Why? Games like Patreon did with HRelease.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, don't underestimate the cuck squad, they almost destroyed Power Vacuum when they doxxed the Dev of Power Vacuum, Patreon almost ended What? Why? Games like Patreon did with HRelease.
That wasn't PV, it was a different game and only one hardcore netorare fanatic.
It was talked about in the PV thread, but people round here being what they are, it got so far off-topic and out of hand that there was a massive clean up of the thread.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
That wasn't PV, it was a different game and only one hardcore netorare fanatic.
It was talked about in the PV thread, but people round here being what they are, it got so far off-topic and out of hand that there was a massive clean up of the thread.
Didn't know that, but this single NTR fan showed his Doxxing inside his close Discord page, spread his Doxxing in every pages/sites the Dev was participating, and well, the clean up was necessary or else they'd never get out of this subject, luckily nothing happens with PV.

• Wow
Reactions: adame

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
when kate is in the room i don't have the option to use my spare room. i do i just have to do it over and over again until it is possible?
I guess you misunderstood.

The scene is:

you come back home with Jill at 4 am. She wants to have sex. Kate barges in and she joins you. That's it.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Never thought Ava would killed like this
View attachment 3849830
In version 0.52 there is now a map with pictures of the new content

New scenes are to be found in the map Game-images.
The devolper finaly listened to the complaint of the players, and makes it a little easier to pick out the new events.
Although for exaple the new scene wtih Alexa and Kate only works when you invite Kate and secondly you start masturbating Alexa without Kate in the room.
YOU Sure?I didnt see any hints on the map...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Are there any netorare scenes yet?
So after 4 years you still have not realised that you just need to have a look at the tags.

Now tell me, do you see a ntr tag over there near the title thread?

YOU Sure?I didnt see any hints on the map...
The dude is telling you in his own convoluted way that you just need to check the folder StraitenedTimes-0.52.1/game/images - new scenes pictures are in the images folder.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
So after 4 years you still have not realised that you just need to have a look at the tags.

The dude is telling you in his own convoluted way that you just need to check the folder StraitenedTimes-0.52.1/game/images - new scenes pictures are in the images folder.
Oh, I m sorry I misunderstood him...thank you all

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
you can't move forward with the story and with the chicks unless you bang them all - the only exceptions are the grannies (Thanks God).
Don’t think that’s true. I’m 90% up to date with all the content except the bank lady. I have not done any of her content except going to talk to her and her asking for my help. Never helped her or went back to see her.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022

And where is the prison?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And where is the prison?
You need to meet Ren at night. The police will arrest you.

Don’t think that’s true. I’m 90% up to date with all the content except the bank lady. I have not done any of her content except going to talk to her and her asking for my help. Never helped her or went back to see her.
See above. No shagging the bank lady = less progress with Sam and no threesome with little sis.

SpareTheRod

Sep 29, 2017
Hello everyone.
First off, great game, however, it needs a proper walkthrough man...
Now, my question gentlemen is... I met the judge!! Finally found her, lol. Now, how on earth do I raise her allure?? All I can do for the moment is talk about interests and her opinion is already 100(cause of the mod).
Also, I've of grandmothers. When/How do I get to meet them?!
I've tried to follow the walkthrough pdf but, no joy. Any help would be appreciated, I like this game very much, I've followed it for a while now but the no pointers thing is really starting to wear me down....

Edit: Apologies, one more thing.
I'm also stuck with the stepsister(Mary) training quest. After the (play with her p$$) in her bedroom, no matter how many times I do it, nothing more happens. Is that the end of the quest for now?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes