Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Why evertime i make a bad ending ? :D help pls
Hard to know without looking at your actual game, but the main things likely to get you a bad ending are: 1) Ignoring dinner with the family (as another poster suggested), and 2) not rotating rooms regularly and letting conflict accumulate among you and the girls. I always rotate roommates every Monday after dinner.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Im stuck with Bridget, the only thing i can do is footrubs but that no longer yields allure.
*Brigitte. Girls like it when you spell their names correctly. :p

As another poster suggested, switch to playing computer games with her. You will also want to keep attending dinners at the Larsens. Eventually, you'll start horsing around while playing and getting a chance to cop a feel, etc. Then one day at dinner (which is why you need to keep going) Brigitte will announce you two are dating, after which you'll start getting random blowjobs from her at school. That sounds like it could be the name a game itself. "Random Blowjobs at School!" But I digress.

After *that* starts happening, start sneaking into Brigitte's room late night (midnight or 1am). She'll come to the door naked. The first couple times she'll tell you to go away. Then she won't.

RobbieAbz

Oct 12, 2023
hello i found this in new version 0.52.1 --Sex scene cop - you must meeting with REN Secretary in different place after 22:00 after 2 or 3 time sex violet cop---- alexa +kate must invite kate in step mom house after 23-00 go to Alexa and make cum and Kate surprise and joining reward after 2 or 3 time diferent days - Sex anal with Shop Owner work 3 or 4 hours . other small scene Mom naked training - Ava masturbate - sophie in your bed -- Ana other scene not found -- sorry for my english
How to trigger sex with the cop? I met REN secretary more than 3 times and jailed for more than 3 times. But all the time REN comes and free me, still no sex with the cop... :(

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
i dont understand this topic shit in this game . i can only click her topic not more
"This topic shit" is pretty important, so I suggest you work to improve your understanding of it. If you're already talking to the bank manager, you are already way too far in the game not to understand the interests minigame. You can use rollback and trial-and-error to learn what topics each character likes.

If you think that that's too much work, go to Chemmy's walkthrough linked in the OP. The linked post has images attached showing each character's interests. Learning what these are, and using "Topics Inquire" on your phone to make sure you are conversant in each of them, will take you far. You can fix pretty much any opinion/trust issues in the game simply by talking to the other characters regularly about their interests.

Last edited:

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Straitened Times [v0.52.2] [HRelease]

NOTE: Incest patch is included already, but it is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Straitened Times [v0.52.2] [HRelease]

Incest Patch:
- WORKUPLOAD
It crashes when I open this joiplay any suggestions for this problem

3.70 star(s) 165 Votes