fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Im stuck with Bridget, the only thing i can do is footrubs but that no longer yields allure. I'm also stuck with Alexa, i got up to blowjobs but again that no longer yields allure and cant unlck anal. Help please.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Im stuck with Bridget, the only thing i can do is footrubs but that no longer yields allure. I'm also stuck with Alexa, i got up to blowjobs but again that no longer yields allure and cant unlck anal. Help please.
alex.jpg
to triger all events try more interactive with Mary, just repeat first training, like undres and etc. Then should be
dispute with sister about sex on stairs, damt cant remember. After you can have new sex help for Alexa and more ineractive with Mary.

For Bridget first interract with her mother ;) sleep with her, fuck and have fun, later Bridget will be jealous, and after some scenes at school you can go to new lelvel ;) Correct me community if I'm wrong. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
View attachment 3910317
to triger all events try more interactive with Mary, just repeat first training, like undres and etc. Then should be
dispute with sister about sex on stairs, damt cant remember. After you can have new sex help for Alexa and more ineractive with Mary.

For Bridget first interract with her mother ;) sleep with her, fuck and have fun, later Bridget will be jealous, and after some scenes at school you can go to new lelvel ;) Correct me community if I'm wrong. ;)
i already got the argument about Mary calling out Alexa that she hasn't had sex yet which i thought should have unlocked anal after that convo on the stairs.

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StraitenedTimes-0.52.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hairyharry67893

Apr 24, 2024
Straitened Times [v0.52.2] [HRelease]

NOTE: Incest patch is included already, but it is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Straitened Times [v0.52.2] [HRelease]

Incest Patch:
- WORKUPLOAD
what are the new contents in this update?

3.70 star(s) 165 Votes