Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
I don't actually play this game anymore, so I haven't updated the mod in a bit. But, I don't think this is actually necessary with the time cheat. If you don't get the event you want, you should be able to go back a few hours, wait, and then re-enter the room until you get the event you want. (Waiting ensures the RNG is re-rolled.)
To clarify: when you say "wait", are you talking about using the "Advance Time" button? You said you haven't played the game in a while, so if you don't remember, that's understandable. But that would be a really useful thing if true.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
To clarify: when you say "wait", are you talking about using the "Advance Time" button? You said you haven't played the game in a while, so if you don't remember, that's understandable. But that would be a really useful thing if true.
Yup. The advance time button updates everything that needs to be updated, like NPC positions. So, you would go back an hour early to the event you want, and use the advance time button to update everything properly. If the event is at 10:00, you'd go back to 9:00 and use the advance time button.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yup. The advance time button updates everything that needs to be updated, like NPC positions. So, you would go back an hour early to the event you want, and use the advance time button to update everything properly. If the event is at 10:00, you'd go back to 9:00 and use the advance time button.
Sorry to ask this, but how you go back in time?
I mean i click on the clock (top right) that say advence time. But if i click on it, the game just keeps me going through the hours, it doesn't make me go back. Unless i am missing something or you're talking about something else...
Where i find this time cheat?

Edit 1

OOOOH sorry :ROFLMAO:
I hadn't seen that in the features, there was also how to move time forward and backward XD So in doubt I went to check. The problem is that strangely + and - don't work for me. But if I use the - next to the right shift, strangely the time goes back. But to make it go forward... I have to click on the clock. Because as I said the normal commands don't work for me and I don't understand why. However, being able to go back is already a great thing. Thanks

Thank you

Last edited:

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Hey, all! New scenes I have found for 0.53.0 so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure there are others per the changelog, but this is what I have found so far. Happy hunting!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 165 Votes