Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Dear friends, very simple question - do saves from previous version work? I'm out of reach of my PC, can't check it personally. I'm very far into the story, I don't want to replay everything from scratch.

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
I appreciate that the Mac version was posted, but I can't download it because every link is either prohibitively slow or just doesn't work at all.

EDIT: Turns it it was mostly the fault of my internet connection. I'm not used to such problems so it didn't occur to me at first that that might be the issue.

2nd EDIT: Never mind. Even after resolving the slow internet issue, Mega is still halting for no apparent reason. I can try the other links again, but I'm not having high hopes at the moment.
GoFile and PixelDrain are almost always the best options you have.

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Dear friends, very simple question - do saves from previous version work? I'm out of reach of my PC, can't check it personally. I'm very far advanced, I wouldn't want to replay everything from scratch.
I played this since v27-v28 and my current save is from v33-37 ish, and everything seems to work fine. Playing on v52.2 now, I just had one of the events added in v52.0 proc and working fine.

I never used save-edit or console commands, so if you did, your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Enot1964

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
Anna and Mary watching tv in other common house
Ava at 21 at old house --> jerk off
lit teacher at 9 send her away then hide under the desk
maid & Lil 3some- have sex with maid first, and a conversation will happen on how the maid knows what you're doing with the family. then talk to lil for group activity and select maid at 18:00

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Hey dudes, anyone know about the NTR game this dev was making back when he had a patreon page? vaguely remember it being a terrible proof of concept for the game, but never heard of it again after the initial release.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think you still need the patch. Perhaps they left it that way for people who aren't fans of incest but otherwise like the game.
Sorry to ask, because i do not remember very well the things. But do the patch need to by update? Or i can just download, put the old iPatch and continue to play the game?

Thank you

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Getting caught by the cops with the lawyers assistant is critical to getting to have bareback sex with Lisa (mom) as well. SO if you get stuck on mom, do the nightly spraypaint with the lawyers assistant and get caught by the cops twice.
Thanks guys. All scenes with Mom had been unlocked a long time ago. And already have been caught twice by the cop (and even triggered the scene with the Motel Manager as well and the elevator BJ). For Ren, only sex with condom on the bike. On solo evening with the lawyer I can only have covered boobs groping, On parties handjobs by both women and on evening with judge and lawyer, they "only" sit both next to me :unsure:

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
So 4 minutes in total, huh..

What a total waste!
I just wasted 3 and a half GB for 3 minute content update unbelievable
i mean this game recives 2-3 updates / month, in fact there was another update a few days ago, OF-FUCKING COURSE IT'S ONLY A FEW MINUTES OF GAMEPLAY, come on people put 2 and 2 togheter and you will figure out that it's imposible to get huge content in such an incredeply short amount of time

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
i mean this game recives 2-3 updates / month, in fact there was another update a few days ago, OF-FUCKING COURSE IT'S ONLY A FEW MINUTES OF GAMEPLAY, come on people put 2 and 2 togheter and you will figure out that it's imposible to get huge content in such an incredeply short amount of time
I was making fun of that other guy whining over a one minute download...

I'll edit my post to add an '/s'.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I was making fun of that other guy whining over a one minute download...

I'll edit my post to add an '/s'.
for some reason first time i read your post it did not show you repplyed to him, so that's why yours was also included (maybe i did not notice it) :WaitWhat: neeh that would imply that it was my fault when it comes to you and we know we can't have that :BootyTime:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WakamoSato
3.70 star(s) 165 Votes