Sane82

Aug 23, 2022
:cry: Once again I feel like an idiot... I can't go further than some boobs touching with the Lawyer. How many times do I have to do that before going further (I already drained Cuni at work, drained jerking off at the party and am at the "groping both" point with judge.)
Yeah I feel you man this part was annoying AF to me too I repeated that part too damn many times and to this day I still don't know what part did I do right to get it but I still did I think you have to progress with them individually before you can get to the next stage and also with Ren the Secretary as well you do her night events and get caught and have the cop have her way with you until you can progress with the lawyer

Aug 3, 2020
Getting caught by the cops with the lawyers assistant is critical to getting to have bareback sex with Lisa (mom) as well. SO if you get stuck on mom, do the nightly spraypaint with the lawyers assistant and get caught by the cops twice.

fujikhan

Sep 4, 2020
Getting caught by the cops with the lawyers assistant is critical to getting to have bareback sex with Lisa (mom) as well. SO if you get stuck on mom, do the nightly spraypaint with the lawyers assistant and get caught by the cops twice.
Not true at all. I didn't get any interactions with the lawyer's assistant until well after having sex with Lisa.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Straitened Times [v0.53.0] [HRelease]

NOTE: Incest patch already included, but it is not applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

--------------------------------------------------

Incest Patch:
-

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i found only 1 with grandmama but jerk off after 21 -00
same...but i combed through the contacts and it looks like there's an event with group praying? so maybe some continuation with kate+neighbor+stepmom thing.

this update i'm at a loss. i think there might be something with judge and lawyer too, but i'm just guessing. gotta wait for the changelog.

Reactions: piechank123

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I appreciate that the Mac version was posted, but I can't download it because every link is either prohibitively slow or just doesn't work at all.

EDIT: Turns it it was mostly the fault of my internet connection. I'm not used to such problems so it didn't occur to me at first that that might be the issue.

2nd EDIT: Never mind. Even after resolving the slow internet issue, Mega is still halting for no apparent reason. I can try the other links again, but I'm not having high hopes at the moment.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 165 Votes