pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Pregnancies leads to endgame
Okey this game started in 2020! 4 years
MC age 18 that time he must be 22 now still dont have a driverlicens and still in scoll
and you say pregnancies is the endgame? why? whit gamespeed a girl/woman can have 10 kids and still be like Kate 39 years old?
and where do Kate go when not in the motel? maybe a new task to find out

Last edited:
Reactions: soptik52

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Is bank manager is with criminal? That why she trapped or screwed mc dad? Dad is victim because he is false blamed? How can I crack case? She is making mc do illegal work so i have a suspicious on her. From stolen money she is doing mc Illegal work? Gang is also mystery. Is ren lawyer security is with criminal?
plot twist, you can't crack the case because the whole game is a product of the MC imagination after he smoked crack mixed with dry wall in a back alley... right now his family is searching for him while his brain is slowly dying, will they make it on time? will he ever be normal again? will the MC ever stop smoking crack? tune in on the next episode to find out...

in all seriousness the quest is incomplete for now...

• Haha
Reactions: Big Mountain

remillon

May 16, 2020
I'm getting black screen in grandma ava scene where she supposedly tickles the mc? or at least thats what I got from the dialogues because there was no image for 5 frames. I also got black screen for the hj in that lawyer's office. Any idea whats causing this? i believe its due to the outdated incest patch?
any help?

3.70 star(s) 167 Votes