Bommel34

Aug 22, 2024
Hey

I think I'm stuck and need help...

If this has been asked before, I'm sorry, I just don't feel like looking through 900 pages.

The principal has the opportunity to become a model... but how do I get her to do it? I've unlocked everything up to the 3rd with the teacher...where did I miss something, I just want to finish the last photography job.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hey

If this has been asked before, I'm sorry, I just don't feel like looking through 900 pages.

The principal has the opportunity to become a model... but how do I get her to do it? I've unlocked everything up to the 3rd with the teacher...where did I miss something, I just want to finish the last photography job.
I also haven't seen it yet. I don't think that it is in the game yet. Anybody else have seen it?

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Hey

I am pretty sure that has not been put into the game yet.

Bommel34

Aug 22, 2024
I also haven't seen it yet. I don't think that it is in the game yet. Anybody else have seen it?
So there would be the possibility of making her a model in order to unlock the last level for Sam... or is that not yet possible in this current version?

if done with

Sam Fuck is the last active reward for me...
SMom 3some Record
Carson Condom Fuck
Mom Sex Toys Masturbation
Hotel M. Naked
Bank M. Toy Model
Screenshot_2024-08-24_213529.jpg Screenshot_2024-08-24_213501.jpg Screenshot_2024-08-24_213322.jpg

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So there would be the possibility of making her a model in order to unlock the last level for Sam... or is that not yet possible in this current version?
Nope, the principal isn't available yet.
Fucking Sam should be possible if you let her lick a pussy without having a threesome. (which I think can be done with either stepmom or bank manager)

Reactions: Bommel34

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Can we help Kate and Alexis with Clothes yet. Or is it still not available. If we can how to get to that part. For now I managed to go to Alexis room at night and get Kate and Alexis Gift scene. Is there more to it than just handjob.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.53.0 + IC + Cheats enabled

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 576 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

• Love
Reactions: argute and Sonny86

spammermail76

Sep 20, 2019
I know it's been asked, but no reply. Just wondering anyone have a saved file with all unlocked? Really wished, they had a way of being able to see what I'm missing, as of right now it only shows what you have unlocked, but no way of knowing if there is something you haven't done.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161
3.70 star(s) 167 Votes