Jralf

Jan 17, 2023
How do I get the threesome scene with bank manager and Sam the photographer? I have fucked the bank manager and did a threesome scene with Sam and mother.

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
How do I get the threesome scene with bank manager and Sam the photographer? I have fucked the bank manager and did a threesome scene with Sam and mother.
i dont believe a threesome is in the game yet. if it is youd need to fugg the bankmanager infront of the camera and like the mother and stepmother the option will be available to have a threesome. if there isnt, it's not in the game

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
i can't unlock the stripper club. any advice?
i try to go to town in differrent times at night, but i can't find anything

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
i can't unlock the stripper club. any advice?
i try to go to town in differrent times at night, but i can't find anything
To find it wait until a night which Mia picks Jill up (Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday), skip the family meal, and be in residential area instead, once the meal is over, Mia will pick up Jill and drive her to the club, with you waiting, you will see them go in and find it.

Reactions: ludobico

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
i dont believe a threesome is in the game yet. if it is youd need to fugg the bankmanager infront of the camera and like the mother and stepmother the option will be available to have a threesome. if there isnt, it's not in the game
Sorry, but it is. And it works differently: this time it starts with a lesbo scene, then you join them.

screenshot0001.png

jaunkalns

Oct 31, 2017
Hi, this (probably) has been asked a hundred times before, but how do you progress with lil sister?
I found her workplace and have progressed there and everywhere else as much as possible with her (at least it seems so).
Most I've got are the TV/Night scenes but nothing hardcore yet.
Could it be because of the Cheat Mod that I've loaded from the very beginning?

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Some more game assets.
Mary is .
Mary's hair is .

Mary001.png

Reactions: DW5RF

Jralf

Jan 17, 2023
Hi, this (probably) has been asked a hundred times before, but how do you progress with lil sister?
I found her workplace and have progressed there and everywhere else as much as possible with her (at least it seems so).
If her allure reaches, I believe 51+, she should give you a morning blowjob when she is your roommate. Saturdays and Sundays, you can get either a titjob or cunninglus scene after racing her by the pool. After family dinner, there should be a second page in request to take her on a date. After enough date vag sex, anal, and raw will be available.

Sep 25, 2017
Hi everyone. I have a problem. I cannot progress with the principal relationship. I am stuck at allure level 63 and can't do anything. I got a handjob and kissed, but she doesn't get me out of the classroom. Any ideas?
If I remember right, just stop going to the principal office for a while, she will miss you and come get you in classroom

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How do you active the lesbo scene? Any specific requirement or i need to do it a bunch of times. Because the session ends right after BM finishes.
Like every damn sex scene in this game: keep on grinding until you unlock it (if I remember well you need to choose a toys photo session).

Anyway, I guess your Sam's allure points aren't high enough: many of you guys haven't realised that you MUST move forward with every chick except the grannies (thanks God!!) in order to move forward with everybody.

The more you raise Xxx (name of a chick) allure & friendship points the more you unlock Xxx scenes. Unlocking Xxx scene will unlock more Yyy (name of another chick) scenes: this is how this game works.

In this case, you can't collect enough Sam's allure points unless you make photo sessions with mostly every milf you can bring.

jaunkalns

Oct 31, 2017
If her allure reaches, I believe 51+, she should give you a morning blowjob when she is your roommate. Saturdays and Sundays, you can get either a titjob or cunninglus scene after racing her by the pool. After family dinner, there should be a second page in request to take her on a date. After enough date vag sex, anal, and raw will be available.
Allure is definitely more than 51.
But in the mornings all I get is her dressing on her bed, the pool scenes only let me race her for money and there are no opportunities to ask her on a date after dinner.
I just find it a bit frustrating that the tasks/hints in this game are either non existent or vague as hell...

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
In my opinion, this is the simplest story arc (like Lisa's story), the cheat mod does not break anything in it, all content opens without problems.
From the Russian game guide (machine translation):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I can't seem to bareback the step mom. I can creampie her at the photoshot, but not fuck her without a condom. Is there a specific trigger?

EDIT: Found it. You need to let her take charge while she's training.

Last edited:

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

com.estrada777.straitenedtimes error running code:
  File "game/loc_SchCls.rpy", line 676, in <module>
TypeError: SchoolAttendanceClassesConditionSetState() got an unexpected keyword argument 'withNotify'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 875, in script call
  File "loc_SchCls.rpyc", line 676, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/loc_SchCls.rpy", line 676, in <module>
TypeError: SchoolAttendanceClassesConditionSetState() got an unexpected keyword argument 'withNotify'

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Brigitte (Neighbor Cheerleader) assets.
Base model (with some adjustments) is .
Her hair is .
Her cheerleader outfit is .

Cheer003.png

3.70 star(s) 174 Votes