sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I think I met the woman detective when i first attended the court. And No I have not eavesdropped on the conversation.
OK, go to the police station in the same district as the lawyer's office and ask to see the detectives. I think they're available during typical business hours. Talk to them both. Then arrange and attend another lawyer's meeting. You should get a quick scene where Rena and the lawyer are talking about Ren's concerns about the lawyer partying.

Nrmeless

Dec 25, 2017
OK, go to the police station in the same district as the lawyer's office and ask to see the detectives. I think they're available during typical business hours. Talk to them both. Then arrange and attend another lawyer's meeting. You should get a quick scene where Rena and the lawyer are talking about Ren's concerns about the lawyer partying.
It worked! Thanks so much. Must have just assumed I couldn't go to the police station since the times I did I went there at night.

Reactions: sillyrobot

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
I am not sure if this has been covered but I have reached a block having had many threesomes with Lil and the Bank Manager in motel room. In both Lil's and the Bank Manager's profiles still comes up "At: Home Threesome still effective" Is there something I'm missing according to the guide I have done every event of both women. Also I have reached a block with Lisa and Ms Fornberg "Family Shrink At: Apartment of Ms. Fornberg Naughty Theme still effective" despite having done every event else of both women. Thank you.
Still effective means there are still points to be gained from the activity.

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
I'm already on day 227 and I still can't offer my aunt a room with another family... can someone tell me why?
Have you taken her over for dinner yet? If not, then you'll need to. Invite Lil to other families' homes for dinner in the Diner on a Monday night. When you leave the diner, the Aunt is outside, and you can invite her over.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Have you taken her over for dinner yet? If not, then you'll need to. Invite Lil to other families' homes for dinner in the Diner on a Monday night. When you leave the diner, the Aunt is outside, and you can invite her over.
unfortunately it keeps displaying "lie" and I can't invite her...

notcooperzero

May 28, 2024
How do you get julia/xshop owner to have anal? I can't find any triggers. EDIT: Nevermind, you just need to ask for a raise until sales manager and then work.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Just had one like 2 weeks ago. If you go back a few pages it seems the dev had to go back to his mother country, so next update might be awhile.
He lived in another country for a while, probably got a non-Russian bank account so that he can keep getting money from subscribstar.
It's not like everyone's being drafted now in Russia. Yeah, family issues are bad, but the game is kinda the basis of his income, so it would be weird to stop making game.

Reactions: Thire

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
He lived in another country for a while, probably got a non-Russian bank account so that he can keep getting money from subscribstar.
It's not like everyone's being drafted now in Russia. Yeah, family issues are bad, but the game is kinda the basis of his income, so it would be weird to stop making game.
I agree. The priority here is personal problems of the developer, no military draft or inability to leave the country, as someone suggested, does not threaten this guy.
Problems in real life can be very unpleasant, I would like it to be resolved as soon as possible and safely.
But I don't think that the income from the game is the main source of his financial income. If it was, he could hardly afford to move from one country to another and back again - his income from the game is not that big for that.
But let's not count other people's money (also, perfectly honestly earned). I would like to wish the developer all the best and a quick resolution to his problems.

3.70 star(s) 173 Votes