Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Question that I don't think ever got answered, is their no way of getting Victoria's (The Lawyer) Home address without deception? like can you find it out eventually on your own if you progress with Ren or her enough or do you have to find it through deception only?

Nrmeless

Dec 25, 2017
help I am stuck with victoria at the beginning. I can only talk to her in the office and couldn't progress just normal conversation. What do I do?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
help I am stuck with victoria at the beginning. I can only talk to her in the office and couldn't progress just normal conversation. What do I do?
Try meeting her at the mall café. She's there on weekdays at 1:00 p.m. Then, develop a relationship with her secretary (Ren). And having learned at some point her address, you can visit her (but stock up on premium whiskey, if memory serves, premium liquor or premium wine will also do), further her story arc is strongly connected to her mother (the judge) and to the policewoman (Violet).
Yes, I completely forgot - at some stage you will have the opportunity to visit her office on Saturdays and Sundays. Interesting events will gradually develop there:)
And attend court hearings with her, that's also important.

Last edited:

Nrmeless

Dec 25, 2017
Try meeting her at the mall café. She's there on weekdays at 1:00 p.m. Then, develop a relationship with her secretary (Ren). And having learned at some point her address, you can visit her (but stock up on premium whiskey, if memory serves, premium liquor or premium wine will also do), further her story arc is strongly connected to her mother (the judge) and to the policewoman (Violet).
Yes, I completely forgot - at some stage you will have the opportunity to visit her office on Saturdays and Sundays. Interesting events will gradually develop there:)
And attend court hearings with her, that's also important.
I already exhausted all progress with her in the cafe or on the weekend. How do I get her address? TY

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I already exhausted all progress with her in the cafe or on the weekend. How do I get her address? TY
We make an appointment with Victoria at the secretary, visit the office at the appointed time, discuss interests and father's case (in the conversation we learn the names of detectives in the case). Raise the relationship, and at the next appointment we come an hour earlier, where the script will work, and the MC will hear about the parties in the lawyer's apartment. I advise to do so, it saves time. And already in this visit on the record ask the lawyer about her apartment, and by deception get the address.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
From memory, arrange an interview during normal business hours. Ask Ren about her before an interview in her office. She'll decline because professionalism. Then when meeting in her office for the interview, you'll have an option to trick her into leaving for a moment and are able to search her papers for an address. It might take a couple of meetings to become available.

Nextdoor residents

Formerly 'Nextdoor resident'
Sep 25, 2024
Guys any idea how to unlock cafe. I missed the mom sending me to pharmacy part. Im not able to unlock with victoria also. Im stuck with victoria and not able to open step mom story line. With Mrs Carlson she is telling I'm not willing to work with you. When I ask for photoshoot

Nrmeless

Dec 25, 2017
We make an appointment with Victoria at the secretary, visit the office at the appointed time, discuss interests and father's case (in the conversation we learn the names of detectives in the case). Raise the relationship, and at the next appointment we come an hour earlier, where the script will work, and the MC will hear about the parties in the lawyer's apartment. I advise to do so, it saves time. And already in this visit on the record ask the lawyer about her apartment, and by deception get the address.
How many appointments are we talking about? I've been doing 3-4 consecutive appointments yet I still havent heard of this party or apartment.

Nextdoor residents

Sep 25, 2024
Guys what's new in the version 54.0.
I have done mom , stepmom , neighbor , Mrs Carlson, aunt , bank manager , creampie of everyone even photoshoot girl. Victoria, detective , judge , aunt stepmom 3some , aunt , jill 3 some , mom 4 some. Stepmom 3 some. Only thing I can't do is making principle attend photoshoot. Is there anything left to complete

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Guys what's new in the version 54.0.
I have done mom , stepmom , neighbor , Mrs Carlson, aunt , bank manager , creampie of everyone even photoshoot girl. Victoria, detective , judge , aunt stepmom 3some , aunt , jill 3 some , mom 4 some. Stepmom 3 some. Only thing I can't do is making principle attend photoshoot. Is there anything left to complete
Your list does not include 4-some with aunt, Jill and Lil. and 3-some with Jill and aunt. And 3-some with the judge and Victoria. Except for those moments, it looks like you've completed the game, congratulations to you.
It is impossible to invite the school principal to a photo shoot at this stage of the game's development.

Nrmeless

Dec 25, 2017
From memory, arrange an interview during normal business hours. Ask Ren about her before an interview in her office. She'll decline because professionalism. Then when meeting in her office for the interview, you'll have an option to trick her into leaving for a moment and are able to search her papers for an address. It might take a couple of meetings to become available.
Ive been trying for 2 straight weeks of back to back appointments. Perhaps It's just bugged for me?

Nextdoor residents

Sep 25, 2024
Your list does not include 4-some with aunt, Jill and Lil. and 3-some with Jill and aunt. And 3-some with the judge and Victoria. Except for those moments, it looks like you've completed the game, congratulations to you.
It is impossible to invite the school principal to a photo shoot at this stage of the game's development.
Yes done 4 some with aunt jill lil. 3 some with jill ,aunt . 3 some with judge and victoria. Lil 3 some with teacher, Mrs Carlson. I think I have done everything

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Ive been trying for 2 straight weeks of back to back appointments. Perhaps It's just bugged for me?
A couple of starting questions:

1) Have you met the two cops assigned to the case?

2) Have you had a scene at the lawyer's office where you eavesdrop on a conversation between Ren and the lawyer talking about her parties?

Nrmeless

Dec 25, 2017
A couple of starting questions:

1) Have you met the two cops assigned to the case?

2) Have you had a scene at the lawyer's office where you eavesdrop on a conversation between Ren and the lawyer talking about her parties?
I think I met the woman detective when i first attended the court. And No I have not eavesdropped on the conversation.

3.70 star(s) 174 Votes