MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
I love how "fucked up" some people there are ! The guy have family issues in a country at war and all you think about is your own pleasure and the next game release. How many of you have paid something to him ? (Me neither, I confess). A little empathy won't hurt you.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
nothing can stop him from continuing to make the game. There are many ways to bypass the blockage.
I am from Russia. And I calmly go to Patreon and any other sites.
You have so much nonsense about Russia in your head
Did you read my post carefully? I didn`t say about possibility to go to Patreon from russian IP-addresses. I said about unpossibility to have funding from patrons on Patreon for authors from russian IP-addresses. There are two different cases, aren`t they? And one`s more for thinking: as I know, the Patreon site is blocked by russian controlling servises due to broking something russian internal rules, so how you can go to Patreon site from Russian IP-addresses without proxy servers?

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
Did you read my post carefully? I didn`t say about possibility to go to Patreon from russian IP-addresses. I said about unpossibility to have funding from patrons on Patreon for authors from russian IP-addresses. There are two different cases, aren`t they? And one`s more for thinking: as I know, the Patreon site is blocked by russian controlling servises due to broking something russian internal rules, so how you can go to Patreon site from Russian IP-addresses without proxy servers?
BOYS He is not with patreon any more now is with subscribstar ...

Reactions: Ottoeight

DeviousUK

Jul 2, 2024
The principle is not giving any option for the book. Mom did send me after that I'm not able to see in. How to progress in lawyer for coffee. I finished the rest , only stepmom story , Lawyer story , principle story is pending
For lawyer, you have to talk to the secretary and she mentions the fact that the lawyer spends her lunch breaks at the coffee shop and that you could meet her there.

Principal, you ask to fix your attendance, she gets you to move boxes around and eventually there is a different option with the books. The early stuff was so long ago its hard to remember...but i don't think it is locked behind anything, just discuss topics to raise relations, do the whatever options there are. Maybe your attendance is too good, or too bad.

pnut99

May 19, 2024
Jil. You can ask Mia for ride home at end of the night. Sometimes (RNG) Jil will be frisky in parking lot and want sex. If Katie is staying in spare room, there is a chance she will catch you and Jil. This leads to the 3-some with Jil, Katie, and MC.

From here, having 3-somes with Jil and Lil while Katie is in the area may result in Katie walking in and catching you guys.

***There are a lot of RNG for this to happen***
i just did a test and it seems that so long as you've already accessed the threesome with jill and kate you just have to get a rng when lil walks in and then switch between the two until kate walks in

All New Gamer

Dec 17, 2021
You have to be able to bareback all 3, Aunt has to be in the spare room and you have to get a ride back from the bar with the friend. Aunt catches you coming back and later will walk in on you and your two sisters while you are getting busy.
Bro if you don't make any please tell me clearly I will try so many times I can't reach that scene bro please help me

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Bro if you don't make any please tell me clearly I will try so many times I can't reach that scene bro please help me
This game also has RNG in it. When it triggers is all up to the number generator. It took me 63 in game day to get condom sex with Lauren ( preacher lady).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
nothing can stop him from continuing to make the game. There are many ways to bypass the blockage.
I am from Russia. And I calmly go to Patreon and any other sites.
You have so much nonsense about Russia in your head
I wonder why you guys haven't realised this game isn't on Patreon anymore - for a while! - since Patreon banned them and deleted their account out of the blue because of incest content.

Hooray! So he can making the game from anywhere :)
Maybe from nowhere since he has a couple of more important things to take care of.

Nextdoor residents

Formerly 'Nextdoor resident'
Sep 25, 2024
For lawyer, you have to talk to the secretary and she mentions the fact that the lawyer spends her lunch breaks at the coffee shop and that you could meet her there.

Principal, you ask to fix your attendance, she gets you to move boxes around and eventually there is a different option with the books. The early stuff was so long ago its hard to remember...but i don't think it is locked behind anything, just discuss topics to raise relations, do the whatever options there are. Maybe your attendance is too good, or too bad.
I'm in day 220 still the principle, victoria , is stuck. Moreover Mrs Carson now is continuously saying no to photoshoot. I can't progress anywhere. When I click attendance she is saying concentrate on studies.

3.70 star(s) 174 Votes