grain2k

Feb 2, 2018
Goodmorning everybody, i'm playing with apk version( 10b) but i can't find the plant o the flower for the sleeping potion.
I searched in the forest, in the cave, but with no luck.
Someone can help me?
Thanks in advance!

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Idol 15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idol 17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this. Although you can get 15 - just need to go to the map first thing in the morning and go back to the captains camp. presumably unless someone provides a cheat only way to get 17 will be to restart from that scene and play through rest of game again. would also help if you had a save that you knew was prior to that scene ( I have no clue where it was so would have to play from much further back to find it). :eek::poop:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
After it says "sexual tension is high something might happen soon", what should I be doing to progress?
You use the Extra mod? When I wrote "Something might happen soon", it means you just have to pass time. Usually something will happen during lunch or at night.

If nothing happens after a full day, there may be a problem. In this case, post your save.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for this. Although you can get 15 - just need to go to the map first thing in the morning and go back to the captains camp. presumably unless someone provides a cheat only way to get 17 will be to restart from that scene and play through rest of game again. would also help if you had a save that you knew was prior to that scene ( I have no clue where it was so would have to play from much further back to find it). :eek::poop:
One could just enter "idol_17=True" in console. (CaSe SeNsItIvE)

Reactions: OzBrit

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
You use the Extra mod? When I wrote "Something might happen soon", it means you just have to pass time. Usually something will happen during lunch or at night.

If nothing happens after a full day, there may be a problem. In this case, post your save.
Something happened while fishing, but nothing has happened since.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes