Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
And what I have.... No aphrodisiac mushroom!
Can't pick any mushrooms either. Read the book until the end. Plus I won't get any ropes from Rachel.
Nevermind, found it, but now I can't continue with theshelter, bcause Rachel won't massage my back. There just is no option, I can only put on lotion. But the quest with the lotion says continue with other tasks.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Can't pick any mushrooms either. Read the book until the end. Plus I won't get any ropes from Rachel.
Nevermind, found it, but now I can't continue with theshelter, bcause Rachel won't massage my back. There just is no option, I can only put on lotion. But the quest with the lotion says continue with other tasks.
Install the Task Log mod. If you still have a problem, post your save.

vadimius

Aug 25, 2017
Hi guys! Does anyone know location of the bottom left and bottom middle idols on Page 3? These are the last 2 idols I couldn't find. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
Does anyone know how to fish the yellowback fish? Once you get the fishing items from the north camp, do you have to do something special to get the yellowback fish? Like change bait or something

vadimius

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to fish the yellowback fish? Once you get the fishing items from the north camp, do you have to do something special to get the yellowback fish? Like change bait or something
There are two new/special baits you should get. Then you'll be able to catch the yellowback.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am on the arachnophobia task I already scared Jessica and tried scaring Rachel with the spider what's the next steps to complete the task?

vadimius

Aug 25, 2017
An awesome game!!! I truly enjoyed playing it! In the next updates, I would enjoy seeing more explicit close-ups of Rachel's pussy.

Kingman92

Jul 3, 2021
After Rachel finished the rope, you have to craft a new fishing rod, you have to choose the yellow bait while fishing, then there is a fish selection place at the fire place.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
After Rachel finished the rope, you have to craft a new fishing rod, you have to choose the yellow bait while fishing, then there is a fish selection place at the fire place.
Red one worked the best for me in tests on currant build/update.
For some reason, none of the others landed anything... so far.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes