DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024

Hello everyone, I hope you are all fine!
August was a very tough month for me. During the first week, I started with a fever, and though at first, I thought it would be just a few days of rest, it was not going to end like that at all... A severe infection led me to a critical condition that required hospitalization in the intensive care unit. This is the worst thing that happened to me in my life, I’m so glad to be able to write this post right now. I was able to overcome this thanks to the efforts and dedication of the medical staff, and I'm immensely grateful for their care.
And also thanks to my family, who always stood by my side. I know it wasn't easy for them to see me go through this, but their love and support were so important in my recovery.
I'm back home now, recovering gradually but very happy, and I'm looking forward to returning to make content for you again. Thanks for understanding and for being such amazing followers.
I missed you all so much. #ThankYouForTheSupport

the creator of the game was very sick
You scared me, i thought he came back

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

Big_Brave1

Apr 22, 2022

Hello everyone, I hope you are all fine!
August was a very tough month for me. During the first week, I started with a fever, and though at first, I thought it would be just a few days of rest, it was not going to end like that at all... A severe infection led me to a critical condition that required hospitalization in the intensive care unit. This is the worst thing that happened to me in my life, I’m so glad to be able to write this post right now. I was able to overcome this thanks to the efforts and dedication of the medical staff, and I'm immensely grateful for their care.
And also thanks to my family, who always stood by my side. I know it wasn't easy for them to see me go through this, but their love and support were so important in my recovery.
I'm back home now, recovering gradually but very happy, and I'm looking forward to returning to make content for you again. Thanks for understanding and for being such amazing followers.
I missed you all so much. #ThankYouForTheSupport

the creator of the game was very sick
Yeah creater was very sick in his head!:rolleyes:

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Not a fucking chance dude, as much as I enjoyed the game, the NTR fucked the game to death twice, first problem, it was first added miles into a grindy as fuck game, making anyone who wanted to see it have to spend ages to see it and not worth it, and second, killed anyone who hates NTR from playing it.

There is no way to come back from this even with a redo, first, it's tainted now, and no one who hates NTR will come back, second, the only choice would be to appeal to the NTR mob, and you would have to either change your fuck whatever she was, the blonde girl (fucked if I can remember after all this time), and make her your girlfriend, not a relative, and you would then have to either have the father be found sooner, or flashbacks of the father fucking the blonde, and add a fuck ton of NTR.

Assuming there are many NTR fans of grindy as fuck repetitive badly done sandbox games.
Wrong, a big group of player in the team Vanilla would still play it, the feeling of stealing a girl for an "alpha" guy is great, you should enjoy it more instead of crying NTR NTR.

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
One of the basic points of being part of the vanilla team is to hate NTR. So if you enjoy NTR by definition you aren't part of the vanilla team.
So you hate NTR even when you are the one stealing the girl... i dont think the Vanilla group is that great then, even when i am not really of the NTR group either

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How can i get Rope
If I remember correctly, MC must pick yucca leaves near the cave entrance, then talk to Rachel and give the leaves to her, then wait until the next day and talk to her again and she will braid the leaves into rope.

However, there are different kinds of rope (fishing and climbing) and there are different triggers to start the quests for making fishing rope and climbing rope, like reading the book, going to the captain's campsite. Try searching this thread for "rope"

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes