JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
We will see more in future, I guess, cxx. ;)
Even since the next version... let's wait and see, I mean, I'm curious too.
Just hoping in dev.'s sense of humour. At this point it would fit, in my humble opinion.

With best regards.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I did but started a new game just to keep stats up.

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016

Hi everyone!
I'm uploading 0.4b! it's a small revision of 0.4 with some bug fixing and the addition of one new scene (Now you can successfully use the spider while Jessica is taking a bath).
Apart from that, I've been working on version 0.5 that is currently 25% developed!! I'll post some images during this week.
Regards!

Anyone willing to share?

johnpap

Jul 2, 2019
You need rope and you craft it as you do everything else using the crafting icon in the top-right after you went into inventory (also using the top-right bag icon). Remember 2 rope and 25 bamboo. Also you get rope from Rachel (when shes at camp) as she crafts Rope from that spiky plant to left of cave entrance.
How do you ask Rachel to craft rope? Whenever shes on camp the dialogue doesn't have the option for rope !!

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
I found a bug that made me unable to collect mushrooms, I don't know how the mushrooms spawned i checked but I cant click it

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
In camp ( if I remember right ) there is an option to give her the material to make the rope and she should say check back with her later.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I found a bug that made me unable to collect mushrooms, I don't know how the mushrooms spawned i checked but I cant click it
Mushrooms spawn here only about every four or five days ( not sure never really counted)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Once again if I remember right you can only pick them once for the stew but show up by log now and then, but you cant get to them to pick.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Once again if I remember right you can only pick them once for the stew but show up by log now and then, but you cant get to them to pick.
twice before this update, 1st for drug trip and 2nd time for crab meal and on this update ~once a week for crab meal.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OK that makes sense I was wondering what I was going to do with all of the crabs :)

Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
How do you ask Rachel to craft rope? Whenever shes on camp the dialogue doesn't have the option for rope !!
You need yucca in your inventory for the option to show.
or you can use the console:
soga = 10 (or whatever number you want).

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes