bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I was really excited about this until I saw that it was a harem game, was looking forward to some good exclusive B/S incest :(

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
It really doesn't need incest, even though I consider myself a "fan" of that genre. I only have issues with games that have been obviously made with incest in mind and then changed mid development... (looking at you "landlady" and "roommate").

I haven't played this game so I can't comment on it being made with classmates in mind, but it might just mix up the dynamic a bit.
thats my stand if theres some clunsy roomate then i need a patch, but if things are like really made in a way you are a real tenant in some place okay no problem i can't bear the "you must be crazy wanting to have sex with your friend"

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The new content isn't bad, but after the new char joins sometimes the icons are buggy and overlap, not being able to play like that. Hope it is fixed.

Reactions: Ara-sH

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
if there is any kind soul to share his/her save file plz
H scene could b helpful tnx.........

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
This is game after my taste and looks really good so far. I kind of like when there are small number of characters so game can be more focused on slowly developing relationships between them. I would just like if somebody would dare to make MILF-s look more realistic, and not the same age as MC (son).

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes