Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Apparently it has been released according to plan. It was mentioned three messages above yours.
unless you are patron (truerty?), there is no any proof it has been released actually.
and i suppose you misunderstood those guy (radustefan) - he hardly is a patron, he only repeated dev plan to release it for$40 on January 20th, and was happy about it (check a few his previous posts on this thread).
so the guy being facepalmed generously (alienware...), though overly dramatic, probably is right about "sudden further delay".
"99% coming this week" - stands on his patreon still (the neverending week for now, similar to those in RAinces's world unfortunately)

Reactions: Dragon59
Sep 4, 2019
It's still not out yet even for $40 patrons...it should be coming today(below message is from last night).

Hi Patrons!

I want to tell you that I'm working really hard to upload version 0.4 today, there are still a couple of functions that I need to check to be sure it will work fine, so in case I can't complete them tonight I will be uploading the version in the course of tomorrow (UTC-7). (I think I will need to improve my estimation of times for next version, LAMS)

For all the patrons of $5, please check the message I posted yesterday. If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Finally, I want to thank you for your support, understanding and patience, that's why I have decided that I will publish a special gift for each tier (during next week)

Regards!

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I wonder how long we all have to wait until the game is released to all public.
That all will depends if someone leaks it. My bet is that it will be leaked before the Dev's intended release date. Almost always is.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes