Reaver

May 31, 2017
How to find a rope? and how to enter the cave?
For Version 0.3b you can't enter the cave. As for the rope, you have to collect the plant to the left of the cave 2 times and then talk to mom and she will make you the rope. (either the dry grass or the small trees there) hope that helps.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I stayed awake all night and checked every hour for the release of the new version of this game. Is it supposed to be released between 10 and 16 january? Today is 16.
How is it that you have so little to do? It's a game, you'll have time to play it when it's out. why are you letting your life revolve around this game, when there are so many others out there. You can read some books, watch movies, and taking a shit. It will be out when it's out so go play outside and chill.

PS: or just take a shit, your call.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I stayed awake all night and checked every hour for the release of the new version of this game. Is it supposed to be released between 10 and 16 january? Today is 16.
ok, now we know why delay (probably a few days it will be) - you have skipped previous days, and only this one night you was awake checking for the update:FacePalm:
shame on you good sir, hopefully next time you will know better - every day, every night is equally important, you cant skip any of it, and expect for update to drop on time:WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: sabu6 and Hunter69

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
With all due respect, that's just insanity.

It's only a game and you'll have plenty of time to play it, relax mate.

I'm pretty vocal about games that take time to release or have little to no comunication from the dev (looking at you Milfy City), but it isn't 1 or 2 days that bother someone, specially if that means we have a stable and polished release.

I just want to have half the free time you have, now I'm jealous lmao.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
With all due respect, that's just insanity.

It's only a game and you'll have plenty of time to play it, relax mate.

I'm pretty vocal about games that take time to release or have little to no comunication from the dev (looking at you Milfy City), but it isn't 1 or 2 days that bother someone, specially if that means we have a stable and polished release.

I just want to have half the free time you have, now I'm jealous lmao.
You can always take a pause from work to quickly Check news online on smartphone.

Checking preview pics of this version made me discover a new girl is coming along on island. How will she interfere in the main character's relation with the first one?

This curiosity doesn't let me sleep.

Reactions: Crystalf0x

Reaver

May 31, 2017
For those of you that aren't Dev's, here is some info for you. Just Bc. the Dev has finished making the game doesn't mean that the game is ready for release. I'm doing testing on a game (when the dev lets me, Assuming he's not in a rush to drop the new version) and I find shit almost always. It's rare for a game to not have any errors or glitches. So if the game needs a few days of testing before it's thrown to the wolfs, then I'll wait gladly rather then getting a POS. This is a prosses and most of the Dev's are doing this all for little or no $. Give them a break and chill for a few more days, if that's what the team needs.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
For those of you that aren't Dev's, here is some info for you. Just Bc. the Dev has finished making the game doesn't mean that the game is ready for release. I'm doing testing on a game (when the dev lets me, Assuming he's not in a rush to drop the new version) and I find shit almost always. It's rare for a game to not have any errors or glitches. So if the game needs a few days of testing before it's thrown to the wolfs, then I'll wait gladly rather then getting a POS. This is a prosses and most of the Dev's are doing this all for little or no $. Give them a break and chill for a few more days, if that's what the team needs.
there is nothing wrong with waiting, even if it is much more than "a few more days".
the problem is when the dev gives a fairly accurate eta for the release, something like "The release shall drop 10th-16th next month, yet Im gonna take a few days off and try to release it even sooner...(or similar)".

thats a quite rookie move, just calling for a shitstorm - if not forced (at least death treat)- please, do not provide any eta.
yet if you do the eta, then try and stick to it, otherwise any shitstorm of ordinary fans asking for an update is well deserved imo. and those calming things, or just trying to look like smartasses,are just a bit off-topic, in the best case.

so anybody asked recently - whats up, is the update coming today?;)

Reactions: JamesTheMan

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
...but only for 40$ patrons.
So our only hope to have it this week-end is if one of those rich patrons embrace the communist ideology :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...but only for 40$ patrons.
So our only hope to have it this week-end is if one of those rich patrons embrace the communist ideology :rolleyes:
its not out, till its out.
yet if it is out for $40 patrons tomorrow, hardly it will drop here before 27th January ($10 tier), or even early February ($5 tier). so, patience is all we need, as usual:coffee:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Don't bother with it, most of us understand that. As long a dev is comunicative I can't be mad about a delay of days, specially if he's willing to read criticism. I also prefer polished releases over rushed ones, and some more days don't make the difference. I understand sometimes people get frustrated when delays are big, but not sleeping because of some days... with all due respect, nothing personal, that's madness.

Still, thank you for your insight and patience when testing a game, in order for us plebs to have a good product to enjoy.

Reactions: JagHond and Reaver
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes