RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Don't bother with it, most of us understand that. As long a dev is comunicative I can't be mad about a delay of days, specially if he's willing to read criticism. I also prefer polished releases over rushed ones, and some more days don't make the difference. I understand sometimes people get frustrated when delays are big, but not sleeping because of some days... with all due respect, nothing personal, that's madness.

Still, thank you for your insight and patience when testing a game, in order for us plebs to have a good product to enjoy.
Maybe I was worried something bad happened to the dev since no new posts have been made about the release date. If I was in his place, I would announce any delays unless something bad happened to me and I were in the hospital.
If the release date was updated on his patreon site, I would know he is online and I would sleep peacefully knowing he did not lose connection to the internet.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Maybe I was worried something bad happened to the dev since no new posts have been made about the release date. If I was in his place, I would announce any delays unless something bad happened to me and I were in the hospital.
Ergh... If it were 1 month? Probably. 1 week? Maybe. 1 day? Not a chance.

Dev said till 16th, 17th where I live started 12min ago. Again, nothing personal against you, I also love the game so far and want to play the next release, as well I hope his supporters grow if the quality remains, but relax. I understand you're a fan, but I think you want a polished release as it was till now. Not to mention that there are other great games out there with great devs too. We all have our life, and dev probably has theirs too.

Anyway I won't discuss this anymore, since it's getting closer to OT.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Three months for update? Sorry but this guy is not serious.
Right, the Dev. makes enough cash to just make games all day long, just for you... or more likely the Dev. has a real job and this is something they are doing on the side.
Make a game yourself then let us know how long you take, between updates. I know most Dev.s average an update every two weeks at first, then as the game gets more complex that time increases to an average of 1.5 - 3 months.
Not too sure about this Dev. I mean his work is on par with EA and all, but how big is his team. 1000 ppl working for him or 10,000 ppl... Hmm we should ask if he could remake CP 2077, well if he has 10,000 ppl and a budget of about 3.5 Million.
My point is, it's a small team of ppl, and they have lives. Stop crying like a child, your getting something for free.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

Hello friends!

First of all, sorry for delaying the release date, I was really looking forward to delivering it this weekend since the update is almost completed, but I prefer to finish it properly and give you something that meets my expectations (I don't want bugs that ruin the game experience. At least not if I'm aware). Therefore, I decided to move the release date two days to this Tuesday 19th (at 6 pm UTC-7), cause I'm 100% sure it will be ready.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really appreciate your support and I promise I won't delay it again.

Thank you very much!

Regards.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes